• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi Everyone Ok This May Be a Stupid Question but When Will I Know My

In summary, once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. Delivery times may vary but most orders are delivered within 3-5 business days. If you need to make changes to your order, please contact customer service as soon as possible. Most items can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. To track your order, you can log into your account on the website or use the tracking number in the shipping confirmation email.
TerraOB83
Gold Member
Hi everyone ok this may be a stupid question but when will i know my consultant # is the the same # as the web agreement? Also when should my kit arrive? TIA
Terra

First, welcome to the family!

You will most likely get your consultant number and password on Monday - it only takes a day or two (can't count the weekend). The numbers are not the same as the web ID.

I would expect your kit by the end of the week so be sure to have shows scheduled by the following mid-week to take advantage of the great bonuses!

Good luck!

You should get a separate e-mail from The Pampered Chef with your consultant number and password. The web id number is simply a "code" to get back to your agreement so you can view it. You should probably get it tomorrow.

As for your kit- you can call HO at 1 888 OUR CHEF and tell them you are waiting for your kit. It will be faster if you call after you have your consultant number and they can tell you when it will arrive. Good luck getting started and we are always here to help!

Thanks I wasnt sure I have my 1st party the 10th of Feb I was afriad to book it earlier than that b/c I wasnt sure if my kit would be here or not.
Thanks again
Terra

, I'm happy to answer your questions! Your consultant # will be the same as your web agreement #, and you should receive your kit within 3-5 business days. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy cooking!

1. When will I know my order has been shipped?

Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track your package and estimate when it will arrive.

2. How long does it typically take for an order to be delivered?

Delivery times may vary depending on your location and the shipping method you selected at checkout. However, most orders are delivered within 3-5 business days.

3. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

If you need to make any changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate any changes, but we cannot guarantee that they can be made once the order has been processed.

4. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, you can return most items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange. Please visit our website for more details on our return policy.

5. How can I track my order?

Once your order has been shipped, you can track its status by logging into your account on our website and clicking on "Order History." You can also track your order using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef02
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • khergatt
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
bsaxman
  • Inomiamenda