• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When will the 2012 Consultant Calendar be available for purchase?

In summary, the 2012 Consultant Calendar is a customizable calendar designed for Pampered Chef consultants that includes monthly and weekly views, space for notes, contacts, and goal setting, as well as important dates and holidays. It can be personalized with a consultant's name and contact information and can also be used by anyone for planning and organizing their schedule. The calendar is only available in physical form, but pages can be scanned or photographed for digital use. It can be purchased through a consultant, the Pampered Chef website, or at select events and conferences.
Kjurich
Thid may be somewhere but I could not find it. I just resigned about 2 weeks ago and I am trying to find out when our 2012 calendar will arrive?

Also one more question. . . I don't remember from when I signed up last time, but I just had a show last week and now will that be a commision check for me on Nov 8th or will I not get a commision check until i qualify? :confused:

You will start getting commission checks as soon as you submit shows. Direct deposit might have some time restrictions, check the DD page on CC.

The calendar is usually sent around Thanksgiving, to active consultants.

Thank you!!!

So you didn't quit, you re-signed?Just trying to clarify!I haven't gotten mine yet.

Well. . . I never really quit I was just inactive for too long. . . I had some back issues that kept me inactive but I missed it a lot so I just resigned this month and even though some of those back problems are still there I am so over letting them hold me back. Anyway enough whining. . . I am here and really want to make it BETTER then I did before is my goal. . . I have bills to pay off and things I want to do !!!

1. What is included in the 2012 Consultant Calendar?

The 2012 Consultant Calendar includes a monthly and weekly view, as well as space for notes, contacts, and goal setting. It also includes important dates and holidays relevant to Pampered Chef consultants.

2. Can I customize the 2012 Consultant Calendar?

Yes, the 2012 Consultant Calendar allows for personalization with your name and contact information on the cover. You can also add your own special dates and events to the calendar.

3. Is the 2012 Consultant Calendar only for Pampered Chef consultants?

While the calendar is designed with Pampered Chef consultants in mind, anyone can use it to plan and organize their schedule. It includes generic monthly and weekly views that can be used by anyone.

4. Is the 2012 Consultant Calendar available in digital format?

No, the calendar is only available in a physical, paper format. However, you can scan or take a photo of the pages and save them digitally if you prefer.

5. How can I purchase the 2012 Consultant Calendar?

You can purchase the 2012 Consultant Calendar through your Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. It is also available for purchase at select Pampered Chef events and conferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefa
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies