• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This May Be a Stupid Question. but if I Am Printing up Invitations on

In summary, you can print your invitations on regular printer paper, but it is recommended to use thicker cardstock for a more professional result. The best fonts to use are simple and clean such as Arial, Times New Roman, or Helvetica. The number of invitations that can be printed per sheet depends on the size of the invitations and paper. Special ink is not necessary, but you can use colored ink or add embellishments for a unique touch. You can also use your own design or template for the invitations through our printing service.
SandiLeigh
This may be a stupid question. But if I am printing up invitations on my own computer for a host can I use the logo or not?

Thanks

Yes you can!

And it's not a "stupid" question!

It just has to be one of the ones that you download from CC.

The only stupid question is the one you don't ask. :D

for reaching out! It's not a stupid question at all. As a pampered chef consultant, you are able to use the logo on your own computer for invitations for your hosts. Just make sure to follow the guidelines and usage policies for the logo provided by the company. Happy hosting!

Related to This May Be a Stupid Question. but if I Am Printing up Invitations on

1. Can I print my invitations on regular printer paper?

Yes, you can print your invitations on regular printer paper. However, we recommend using a thicker cardstock for a more professional and durable result.

2. What is the best font to use for printing invitations?

The best font to use for printing invitations is a simple and clean font such as Arial, Times New Roman, or Helvetica. Avoid using fancy or cursive fonts as they may be difficult to read.

3. How many invitations can I print per sheet of paper?

This depends on the size of your invitations and the size of your paper. We recommend doing a test print with a few invitations to determine the exact number that will fit on one sheet.

4. Do I need to use special ink for printing invitations?

No, you do not need to use special ink for printing invitations. Any standard printer ink will work. However, if you want to add some extra flair, you can use colored ink or add embellishments after printing.

5. Can I use my own design or template for the invitations?

Yes, you can use your own design or template for the invitations. Our printing service allows for customization, so you can create a unique and personal invitation for your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flossienurse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
flossienurse
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mad42802