• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Get My Picture to Show on My Posts

In summary, to upload a profile picture for your Pampered Chef posts, go to your account settings, click on the "Profile" tab, and then click on the "Edit" button next to your current profile picture. You can then choose a new image to upload. You can use a picture from your phone as your profile picture by selecting the option to choose a photo from your phone's camera roll or taking a new photo. If your profile picture is not showing up on your posts, make sure you have uploaded one in your account settings and contact customer support if needed. You can change your profile picture at any time by following the same steps to upload a new image, and to delete your current profile picture, go to your account settings
rachelpc
I know this is probably a stupid question, But I have tried everything. My pic shows up on my profile , but not on my posts HELP !!! Thanks:)

go in to the User CP and then click on edit advatar. Then go to the bottom of that area to where you can browse your own files for downloading your pics. Then get the one you want and upload it, make sure you click save changes and it should work!

Check out The Photo Thread to see how it's done.

It's simple, really, once you figure out how it works.

GetCaughtReading.jpg

Your 'avatar' displays with your post -- that can be a different picture (mine is) than your bio photo.

Thank YouI knew the answer was easy. Thanks to all that responded:)

1. How do I upload a profile picture for my Pampered Chef posts?

To upload a profile picture for your posts, go to your account settings and click on the "Profile" tab. From there, you can click on the "Edit" button next to your current profile picture and choose a new image to upload.

2. Can I use a picture from my phone for my profile picture?

Yes, you can use a picture from your phone as your profile picture. When you click on the "Edit" button, you will have the option to choose a photo from your phone's camera roll or take a new photo.

3. Why is my profile picture not showing up on my posts?

There could be a few reasons why your profile picture is not showing up on your posts. First, make sure that you have uploaded a profile picture in your account settings. If you have, it could be a technical issue and you may need to contact Pampered Chef customer support for assistance.

4. Can I change my profile picture at any time?

Yes, you can change your profile picture at any time by following the same steps to upload a new image. Your new profile picture will then show up on all of your posts.

5. How can I delete my current profile picture?

To delete your current profile picture, go to your account settings and click on the "Profile" tab. Click on the "Edit" button next to your profile picture and then click on the "Delete" button. This will remove your current profile picture and you can then upload a new one if desired.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachncook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
iteachncook
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • naekelsey