• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: Posts Not Showing Up on Threads - Possible Solutions

In summary, IE is not working correctly with some posts in threads and Mozilla is working correctly. This is due to an unknown bug. Instructions on how to restore to an earlier time can be found in the System Tools menu.
GeorgiaPeach
Silver Member
Is it just me? At times over the past 3 days I haven't been able to see some posts on threads I am following. Today's example is the Schwan's? thread. It says 15 replies but I can only see 6. I've watched as the "replies" have climbed over the past two hours yet I can't see/read them. I have hit "new posts", refreshed the screen, logged out/logged back in, but to no avail.

It isn't just this thread, I've noticed it on various threads.

Anyone know what's going on?

Do you have anyone blocked so you cann't see their posts?
Thats the only thing i can think of.

Those still show a bar that they posted, you just can't see WHAT they posted. I haven't been having a problem. Weird.

I'm always happy to add a post.
light_post_1.jpg

Nope..no one blocked right now :) This is odd. I signed on using my big blue E and could not see the current posts. (A bit frustrating to start a thread about not seeing new posts and then NOT ABLE TO SEE THE RESPONSES! :yuck: )

I signed on using Mozilla and there they are. Come on all you computer people...Janet, where are you??...what is going on? Should I see if there is an updated version of IE? Not sure if/why that would change things but that's the only thing I can think of.

I haven't changed any of my settings lately.

this is where an eye rolling smiley would come in handy!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm always happy to add a post.

light_post_1.jpg

chefmeg said:

Here ya go!!

rolleye0001.gif

GeorgiaPeach said:
Nope..no one blocked right now :) This is odd. I signed on using my big blue E and could not see the current posts. (A bit frustrating to start a thread about not seeing new posts and then NOT ABLE TO SEE THE RESPONSES! :yuck: )
Well, there's the explanation! It's not a problem, it's an undocumented feature! At least according to the evil empire (aka Microsoft).

chefmeg said:
That's only half of the real post.

I just got online for the day, sorry, off work teaching lifeguarding class with DH.Have you scanned your system for viruses lately?Usually when IE doesn't work and Mozilla does, you've gotten a virus on your system.You can try to roll your system back to the last Restore Point that it worked on often if you have XP.

janetupnorth said:
I just got online for the day, sorry, off work teaching lifeguarding class with DH.

Have you scanned your system for viruses lately?

Usually when IE doesn't work and Mozilla does, you've gotten a virus on your system.

You can try to roll your system back to the last Restore Point that it worked on often if you have XP.

Hi Janet :) I knew you'd have an answer! Of course, that last line is in a foreign language :) I'm running XP professional, service pack 4....not that I know what that means :eek:

Restore points are like bookmarks in XP that save your system. It's typical to make a restore point before installing new software or on a schedule (once a week, once a month, etc.). Unfortunately, I don't remember where the access it to them to tell you where to go to restore from them.

Hold on - I'll write up instructions...just got done with dinner!

Start - Programs - Accessories - System Tools - System RestoreClick Restore my computer to an earlier time then click next.Choose a bolded date before you had the issue.Click Next - read the information...See you when your system is back! ;)

Related to Troubleshooting: Posts Not Showing Up on Threads - Possible Solutions

1. Why are my posts not showing up on my Pampered Chef Consultant website?

There could be a few reasons why your posts are not appearing on your website. First, check to make sure that your posts are set to be visible on your website. You can do this by going to the "Settings" tab in your consultant dashboard and selecting "Website." Make sure the toggle button next to "Show Posts on Website" is turned on. If it is already on, try refreshing your website or clearing your browser's cache. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer support team for further assistance.

2. I posted a new recipe on my Pampered Chef Consultant website, but it's not showing up on the homepage. How can I fix this?

If your new recipe is not appearing on the homepage, it is likely that it has not been added to a collection. Collections are used to organize posts on your website, and only posts that are added to a collection will appear on the homepage. To add your new recipe to a collection, go to the "Posts" tab in your consultant dashboard and select "Collections." Find the appropriate collection for your recipe and click on the "Add Post" button. Select your new recipe and click "Save." Your recipe should now appear on the homepage.

3. My posts were showing up on my website before, but now they have disappeared. What happened?

If your posts previously appeared on your website but have suddenly disappeared, it is possible that they have been archived. When a post is archived, it is no longer visible on the website, but it can still be accessed and edited in your consultant dashboard. To check if your posts have been archived, go to the "Posts" tab and select "Archived" from the dropdown menu. If your posts are there, you can unarchive them by clicking on the post and selecting "Unarchive" from the options menu.

4. I posted a new video on my Pampered Chef Consultant website, but it's not playing. How can I fix this?

If your new video is not playing on your website, it is possible that the video link was not entered correctly. To check the link, go to the "Posts" tab and select the post with the video. In the "Video Link" field, make sure the link is correct and that it includes the full URL. If the link is correct but the video is still not playing, please reach out to our customer support team for further assistance.

5. Can I schedule posts to appear on my Pampered Chef Consultant website in the future?

Yes, you can schedule posts to appear on your website at a specific date and time. When creating a new post, click on the "Schedule" button next to the "Save" button. Select the date and time you want the post to appear and click "Save." Your post will now be scheduled to appear on your website at the designated time. Please note that the scheduled time is based on the timezone set in your consultant dashboard's "Settings" tab.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dottywotty
Replies
Views
heat123
  • legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies