• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Liking My Own Posts, Showing up Differently?

In summary, most social media platforms allow users to like their own posts, which can be done by clicking on the like button or heart icon. Liking one's own posts is not considered narcissistic and may slightly increase engagement, but consistently posting quality content and actively engaging with the audience are more effective methods for increasing engagement. Liking one's own posts can also help establish credibility and confidence for building a brand or business, but it should not be the only method used. It is also possible to unlike one's own post after liking it by clicking on the like button or heart icon again.
babywings76
Gold Member
On Facebook, it used to be that if I'm logged in as my regular self and I click the "like" button on my business posts, it would show up that I like it. Today it keeps saying that my business identity likes the post. Is there a way around this?

According to FB tutorials I've read, you have to remove yourself as the admin of your page. Not something you want to do, or you want to make sure you have someone else as an admin before you do so. Might not be worth it, though.

It's been doing it that way for a couple of months now...............don't know exactly when it changed but I noticed it awhile back.

Yeah, it's weird. Thanks for verifying it for me. It's seems silly to me that they changed it, since if I wanted it to do that, I could've just logged in as myself. Oh well.

that's strange. My posts still show up as my personal profile liking my page. Maybe because I am admin on two pages?

1. Can I like my own posts on social media?

Yes, most social media platforms allow users to like their own posts. This can be done by clicking on the like button or heart icon on your post.

2. Is it considered narcissistic to like my own posts?

No, it is not considered narcissistic to like your own posts. It is a common practice and does not necessarily reflect on your self-image.

3. Will liking my own posts increase engagement?

Liking your own posts may slightly increase engagement as it shows up on your followers' feeds, but it is not a significant factor in driving engagement. Consistently posting quality content and actively engaging with your audience are more effective methods for increasing engagement.

4. Should I like my own posts if I am trying to build a brand or business?

Yes, liking your own posts can help establish credibility and show confidence in your brand or business. However, it should not be the only method for promoting your brand and engaging with your audience.

5. Can I unlike my own post after I have already liked it?

Yes, you can unlike your own post at any time. Simply go back to the post and click on the like button or heart icon again to remove your like.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ivykeep
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gloriag
  • raebates