1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Showing up on consultant connection

1. ChefLAM

ChefLAM Member

Just a question...do any of you know about how long it takes for someone to show up on your team or under your Take Action on consultant connection when they sign up?

I had a mystery hostess show yesterday and someone that I've been talking to since August decided to sign up right then and there so I took them through my website and had them put in all of their info. They still are not showing up on my team. I thought maybe it was because it's the weekend...
    Just wondered if anyone had noticed.

Thanks!

Oct 25, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I had someone sign on Tuesday, and it showed on CC on Thursday morning.

Oct 25, 2009
  3. ChefLAM

ChefLAM Member

Ok, Thanks Becky. I just wanted to make sure we did it correctly! :)

Oct 25, 2009
  4. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Yes I've seen it take 24-48 hours to show up. My last one showed up under "performance tracker" several hours before she showed up as a notice that I had a new recruit on my overview page. Weird! LOL

Oct 25, 2009
  5. ChefLAM

ChefLAM Member

That is weird. I will go check out my performance tracker to see if he is on there.
    Thanks!

Oct 25, 2009
  6. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Congrats Lori!

7. ChefLAM

ChefLAM Member

Thanks so much Laurie! That will make 3 new recruits for me this year--which is amazing to me. I never thought I'd ever get 1! LOL! But now I have to get 2 of them qualified!

Does anyone know--does your recruit need to qualify within their first 90 days for you to receive the 2000 points? Just curious--I have one who's 90 days are up by November 18th and she hasn't submitted much yet....Thanks!

Oct 25, 2009
  8. ChefBeckyD

No - they just need to qualify! I had one who signed in May, but then didn't do much until September...and I still got the 2000 points.

I have another who signed in July, and JUST turned in her first show, so I dout that she'll qualify by her 90 days either.

Oct 25, 2009
  9. ChefLAM

ChefLAM Member

Thanks Becky! I"m hoping my two will qualify by December 31st. I could sure use the points and recruits for Disney. I know I"m running out of time but I"m not giving up! LOL!

Oct 25, 2009
  10. ChefBeckyD

I'm not giving up either! It's a battle til the end!

Hey - You're in Lowell...who is your upline? (have I asked this before, and just forgotten?:eek:)

Oct 25, 2009
  11. ChefLAM

ChefLAM Member

My director is Sue Remelts and my execute director is Karan Radcliffe! How about you?

Oct 25, 2009
  12. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Most welcome! And 3 is Fantastic! Make sure you pat yourself on the back....I completely understand this intense desire to get them all qualified! I'm trying to see if I can get all of mine qualified too....I am not throwing in the towel. :) I so want Disney! lol

13. ChefLAM

ChefLAM Member

I want to be able to take my family to Disney so bad! I won't give up until 12:00 midnight on December 31st! :) Good luck to you all!

Oct 25, 2009
  14. ChefBeckyD

My AD is Betsy Broene, My SD is Sherri Klassen, and my ED is Yvonne Mattson...sooo, I guess not the same upline at all! (I'm in Jenison, BTW)

Oct 25, 2009
  15. ChefLAM

ChefLAM Member

No I guess we aren't the same upline! I do know who those ladies are though. I sat in on the Step Up to Director calls that Sherri did at the beginning of the year. I felt like I learned a lot!

Oct 26, 2009
Have something to add?