• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Responding to Questions on Facebook Invitations

In summary, to respond to Facebook invitations for your Pampered Chef party, you can click on the event and select "Going" or "Interested", leave a comment thanking the host, and customize your response by writing a message. It is polite to respond even if you cannot attend, and you can see who else is attending by checking the "Guests" section of the event. It is recommended to respond as soon as possible, but make sure to respond before any specific deadline mentioned in the invitation.
cheflorraine
Gold Member
I'm doing a party for a friend of mine who is doing most of her invitations via facebook. I just realized that she included me in the invite list (very nice, so I can keep track of #'s as well).
On the comments for the event, I've noticed that one person replying had a question about a product... would it be ok to answer that right on the facebook page, or should I simply note that for the party and address it there (the question was about the salad spinner, whether it's on sale, and whether you can do berries with it)?

You can answer it - just because you know about a product doesn't necessarily mean you're a consultant! You could just be a PC addict :)

I've answered questions like that on FB. I've also been too slow and had PC fans answer it before I could.

And if you're feeling uncomfortable, you can always send them a message. You should be able to do that with most people even if they're not one of your friends on FB.

Hello there! It's great to hear that you are hosting a party for your friend and that she has included you in the invite list. As for the question about the salad spinner, I would suggest addressing it on the Facebook page. This will not only help the person who asked the question, but it will also provide valuable information to others who may have the same question. Plus, it's a great way to generate interest and excitement for the party. I hope this helps and I'm looking forward to seeing you at the party!

1. How do I respond to Facebook invitations on behalf of my Pampered Chef party?

To respond to Facebook invitations for your Pampered Chef party, you can simply click on the event and select "Going" or "Interested" depending on your availability. You can also leave a comment thanking the host for the invitation and expressing your excitement for the event.

2. Can I customize my response to Facebook invitations for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can customize your response to Facebook invitations for your Pampered Chef party by clicking on the "Write a comment" option when you RSVP. This allows you to leave a personalized message for the host and other guests attending the event.

3. Should I respond to Facebook invitations for my Pampered Chef party even if I cannot attend?

It is always polite to respond to Facebook invitations for your Pampered Chef party, even if you cannot attend. You can select the "Not Going" option and leave a comment wishing the host and guests a great time. This helps the host to plan accordingly and shows your appreciation for the invitation.

4. How can I see who else is attending the Pampered Chef party on Facebook?

To see who else is attending the Pampered Chef party on Facebook, you can click on the event and scroll down to the "Guests" section. This will show you a list of all the people who have responded to the invitation and their RSVP status (Going, Interested, or Not Going).

5. Is there a deadline for responding to Facebook invitations for my Pampered Chef party?

It is recommended to respond to Facebook invitations for your Pampered Chef party as soon as possible, ideally within a few days of receiving the invitation. This helps the host to plan accordingly and ensures that you don't forget to RSVP closer to the event date. However, if there is a specific deadline mentioned in the invitation, make sure to respond before that date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates