• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Used This Website to Send Invitations, Etc? I Have a

In summary, Evite is a popular choice for sending invitations because guests can customize the invitations and receive automated reminders. However, some guests do not receive the invitations at their work e-mail address, and they can be viewed as spam.
cpaylor
Has anyone used this website to send invitations, etc?
I have a friend uses it for her Tastefully Simple business all the time. I am just looking from some more advice or input about the site and/or service. I checked the website and it seems fairly easy to use, but the invitations are generic.
Any ideas?

I thought Madonna played her in the movie. :confused:

I used them all the time when I was doing another DS company. I loved it because I could track who opened the invite. I thought they had lots of cute invites.

yes, ive used evite, however for personal use. i like it, however, if you are not careful guests can see each others replies. i think that is personal between the guest and host.

have you thought about get a PWS your guests can send evites there, and they are pretty pc evites...

I use evite every month for my cluster meetings. I probably wouldn't use it for shows though. Sometime it gets flagged as spam

I don't need to use evite for shows. I have a PWS.

DebbieJ said:

My hosts have better response with evite than with my PWS. People tend to receive them better than through my website and they get opened much more often.

DebbieJ said:
Can your doctor prescribe something for that?

I've found that our PWS invites are viewed as spam versus the ones from evite.com. I use evite.com all the time for personal use. And, they have tons of invitation designs to choose from.

Lol
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Can your doctor prescribe something for that?

Ha Ha KG you are such a nut!

Debbie :D

I use it for personal invites and when I am doing a open house for PC. You can check a box that hides the guest list from others.
I really like it and it will send automatic reminders.

I used it for my opening show and I loved it. I also get cluster meeting invitations trough evite

Why can't PC utilize the same technology as evite.com - so the invites sent from the website aren't viewed as spam all the time?

I have a friend that sells Premier Jewelry and she suggests these to her hosts all of the time. Not really sure how they work. I agree though, wonder why our PWS gets viewed as spam and evite does not?

I'm actually using for an open house I'm having this weekend...it's great!!!!! I love it because it automatically sends out friendly reminders to everyone a couple of days before the show...and you can get emails sent directly to you every time someone responds. A few of my friends also use evite and they love it!!! My new recruit is using it for her open house in a few weeks too :)

I have used evite for about 3 years - for any event my family was having. I found that there are a few people that never get them at their work e-mail address. So, they do go thru as spam on occasion. When I see that someone has not opened the evite after a reminder thru the site, I send an e-mail from my yahoo account, just to make sure they don't get left out.

1. Can I customize my invitations on this website?

Yes, you can customize your invitations with different fonts, colors, and designs on this website.

2. Is it easy to use this website to send invitations?

Yes, this website is user-friendly and makes it easy to send invitations to your guests.

3. Can I track RSVPs through this website?

Yes, you can track RSVPs and manage your guest list through this website.

4. Are there any additional fees for using this website to send invitations?

No, there are no additional fees for sending invitations through this website.

5. Can I send invitations to multiple email addresses at once?

Yes, you can send invitations to multiple email addresses at once by creating a guest list on this website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224