• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This May Sound Like a Stupid Question, but Is Deb Bixler a Real

I
Inomiamenda
This may sound like a stupid question, but is Deb Bixler a real consultant, or is she a motivational speaker who frequents sites like these?
I am just curious. okay really I'm nosey.
Thanks!

She's both!

ok thanks!

yep, she's both! She gave up her directorship to pursue the speaking biz but is still active as a consultant.

Who is this lady? Is she the lady who was the chiropractor? The name sounds familiar but can't place a face.

http://www.debbixler.com/

Answered my own question. I do recognize her but she was not the chiropractor. I remember seeing her at conferences but don't recall any workshops I may have attended that she presented at.

So I was looking around Deb's website. Then I saw this pink box off the the left hand side and clicked on it. I had a couple links. One was to a Dove Chocolate person and then this link:

http://noelskitchen.wordpress.com/

She never talks about PC, but she is dancing around the line. There is one link called "High Quality Kitchen Tools". When you click on it her picture comes up and she is sitting at Doris' desk at HO!!!

uh, her web address noelskitchen.com is a direct link to her PC website. Full blown violation.

Whoopsie! I didn't mean to open up this giant can o' worms. I just thought that all of her responses were interesting and clearly calculated to direct traffic to her site. ( from here.) And they seem very impersonal, like someone who is instructing but not actually practicing what they're preaching.
I donno, it just struck me as odd.

no prob...isn't it crazy what you stumble upon???? ;-)

Why must Consutlants do this kind of thing!!! I mean really!

I tried noelskitchen.com and it asked me for a password. Weird.

Wow, that's just crazy and blatant!! Well, I guess blatant in a sneaky way. Someone who obviously knows the rules, but thinks she's found a way around them.

I actually took a class at National Conference several years back on how to run your website effectively and she taught it, thought it was amazing (well before the world of FB, etc.)! I took lots of notes and even emailed her a few times afterwards as I was so excited about some of her teachings. I think you guys are all right, she's stepped back since then, but I'll never forget the great class she put on at that conference and how excited it got me to get my own website!

baychef said:
Who is this lady? Is she the lady who was the chiropractor? The name sounds familiar but can't place a face.

I think the chiro you might be thinking of is Deb Skirnecky (sp??) under Darla Oelmann

ChefLoriG said:
I think the chiro you might be thinking of is Deb Skirnecky (sp??) under Darla Oelmann

Yes, I think you are correct! Once I looked at Deb Bixler's picture I knew it wasn't the Deb I was thinking of.:chef:

1. Is Deb Bixler a real consultant?

Yes, Deb Bixler is a real consultant. She has over 20 years of experience in the direct sales industry and is certified by the Direct Selling Women's Alliance.

2. Is Deb Bixler a motivational speaker?

Yes, Deb Bixler is a motivational speaker. Along with being a consultant, she also offers motivational and training seminars for direct sales professionals.

3. Does Deb Bixler frequent sites like these?

It is possible that Deb Bixler may visit sites related to direct sales or motivational speaking, but it is not confirmed.

4. Why are you curious about Deb Bixler?

I am a scientist and I am interested in learning about successful individuals in the direct sales industry.

5. Is it appropriate to ask about someone's occupation like this?

As long as the questions are respectful and not invasive, it is generally acceptable to ask about someone's occupation. However, it is always best to do some research beforehand to avoid asking overly personal or irrelevant questions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SandiLeigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TerraOB83
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • NooraK