• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Post? Seeking Advice on Cluster Meetings

In summary, this person joined a cluster in 2005, and has attended meetings every four to six weeks. Their goals are to hit over $25,000 in sales this year and to earn as many incentives as possible.
Jenni
I sure messed up that thread title maybe I should go to bed...lol I meant to say Not sure where to post! have been around these boards a few months and am never really sure where to post certain questions.
My ? is how many of you attend cluster meetings? I have never missed since I started, even went in Feb as a guest before signing on. I belong to a cluster that is run by two wonderful ladies.
I don't mean this to sound negative or rude in anyway... I just often wonder what other people's goals are. There will be 15 people in the room and only two others besides me hit over $1000 in sales. Which brings me back to my question. What kinda goals do you set for yourself??
Personally~ I like to do four cooking shows a month and as many catalog shows I can get. :)

Last edited:
I liked to do 2 cooking shows per week- but that was my personal goal. There was one other gal in my cluster that was as ambitious as me. The others were purly hobbiests. They just did enough to stay active and get the discounts.

That is what makes cluster's so interesting- there are so many different goals and different types of consultants. Go to get what you need to build your business and don't let the fact that other's aren't as goal oriented as you are get you down!

This is your business so if you wanna be awesome, then go and be awesome!

You could put a post like this under increasing sales or business tips- but you're fine. :)

Kitchen Diva said:
I liked to do 2 cooking shows per week- but that was my personal goal. There was one other gal in my cluster that was as ambitious as me. The others were purly hobbiests. They just did enough to stay active and get the discounts.

That is what makes cluster's so interesting- there are so many different goals and different types of consultants. Go to get what you need to build your business and don't let the fact that other's aren't as goal oriented as you are get you down!

This is your business so if you wanna be awesome, then go and be awesome!

It doesn't get me do.. I guess I'm just nosy/curios LOL
I do find them and the meetings very interesting. I learn so much..
Two a week, thats awesome. I had two this weekend for the first time with different recipes and the pack and unpack was a pain. I think I need to plan better next time I have two in one week. Same recipe wash and reload bag! Would have been so much easier... We live we learn!

I attend my cluster meeting when they have them (long story, have only been to 2 this year!). My personal goals are to hit over $25,000 in sales again this year. I also want to earn as many incentives as possible. My current goal is to hit $3000 this month to earn the 2nd level in the SAT.

I joined in May 2005, and attended Cluster meetings with my Recruiter, and another one put on my a Remote Director (mine is in Texas). They helped my business tremendously. Those were my best two years. The Remote Director has changed meeting nights so it has been 10 months since I attended. She has dropped me from her e-mail list. My recruiter, Good Bless her, still has gatherings once every four to six weeks which have kept me going. I attended 2006 National with her, as well as our Regionals. All of this support plus Chefsuccess have been my lifeline. I'm ready to submit my 73rd Party, so you can see that I am not a Super busy consultant. Getting bookings has been a challenge. I do have some hostess' who have had annual shows, and some that are calling me now to book their next show. It seems that at the 3 yr. anniversary things began to bear fruit. I just had a
10:30PM call from a lady I met last year at a Bluegrass festival. She wondered if we were there at this year's festival.
She told me she had purchased the round stone with handles. It's a good thing I had not read that thread before talking with her. I offered to
send her the Wreath recipes, so I got her address, and phone number so that
we can meet at the next one in our area.

I went to my first one (April) as a guest, and then for May I'd just signed, so this month (Monday) will be my first meeting where I actually have sales to report!

I have a full time job, and am probably considered a hobbiest, but my director said to set a goal of consistency. Whether you want to do 2 shows a month or 2 a week, be consistent about it.

My goals at the moment are qualifying (happening Monday) hitting $1250 in sales by 6/20 (I think I'm going to make it) and hitting $1500 in June.

Beyond that, my goal is 4 shows a month, one being a catalog show. I think that's manageable with my family and my other job. I'm going to do more than that in June and July, so I may re-evaluate my goals in the fall. But so far, so good.

I have 2 shows this week... one Thursday here in TN... Friday I get up in the morning and drive to Illinois, and Saturday I'm doing a show there. I might just be crazy...

I know I am one of the odd ones but I have been doing PC for 3 yrs now and have attened only 4 or 5 meetings. The biggest reason is my director lives 350 miles away from me. When I can make it to meetings I like to go. The ones I have usually attened have been the July ones but I wont be at this one cause we will be in UT a week after her meeting. I have been going strong with PC I have been #1 in sales in my cluster for the last 3 yrs. My goal is to be #1 every month which I have done it every month but April (I believe). I also try to do 4 shows a month but want to increase to 8 shows a month.

I haven't been to any cluster meetings, since I signed up almost a year ago... not because I haven't wanted to... my director hasn't had any. They've said they will but then it doesn't happen... I really would love to go to one though. I'm going to email my upline to find out if they've rescheduled again...

jessicafawn said:
I haven't been to any cluster meetings, since I signed up almost a year ago... not because I haven't wanted to... my director hasn't had any. They've said they will but then it doesn't happen... I really would love to go to one though. I'm going to email my upline to find out if they've rescheduled again...
Love your signature! My DH retired from the Air Force about 3 years ago. I felt like the mistress, too! :) DH was a Flight Chief... I think he was gone 3-3.5 weeks out of every month the first 3 years of our marriage. After about 6 months I broke down and begged him to let me get 2 cats to keep me company. I figured if I was gonna be a "widow" I should at least start collecting cats! :) LOL

sorry about the hijack--resume thread....

I've gone to every Cluster Meeting held since I started in March (one or two were cancelled because the host's father became ill then passed away). The person who holds and runs them is my Director's Director's Director (who, I'm sure, is actually an Executive Director). Besides these three Directors, there is one more who attends. We learn so much!! I love when Debbi awards the ribbon for highest earners, and hear how she and Penny have yet again sold $5k or more. As Grandmarita said, between the monthly meetings and Chef Success, I've learned alot and gained alot of confidence in building my business.

Other than paying off my TPC Visa, I don't have any long-term goals, because I don't want PC to ever be a stressor in my life. Been there, done that, moved on from another DS company (which was not nearly as fun as PC). I do set monthly goals, and so far June looks to be the best month (if the next two catty shows actually pan out). The thread I read last night about the Power Cooking Clinic has me excited about doing one in July, so there's another goal.

I go to every cluster meeting, but I only do 4 shows a month and 1 or 2 catalog shows. Once my little ones are older, I will be more ambitious about recruiting, making director etc... Right now, I am happy with the money I make for my extra spending cash and meeting some great people ( as well as everyone on this site :)) Got to finish packing now!!!

I go to every cluster meeting although I am going to have to find hospitality. I drive over an hour to mine. I love the meetings and would never want to miss one. Last weeks meeting I was the star of the show. I had $4467 in sales for the month, made my HWC goal, beat my director in sales and I am number 1 in the company for sales and shows for my 30 day. It is a wonderful feeling to get recognized and if your not at your meetings, who is going to do it for you?

People's goals vary all the time and it is a given that if you have another job outside of the home, they woud probably be lower(for #'s of shows and amt of income). I WISH I could have goals like 3,000 in sales a month for example but PC is not all I do. I have a more than full time job and a special needs child. I get upset when things are slow for me at PC because great shows and a full calendar help boost my daily mood but I have to realize I just do my best and that is good enough. I go to the meetings as mch as possible. I LOVE the night out with the girls even though i usually bring my daughter. I also crave the information to help my business. I am so thankful for finding this website because now I can attend a meeting all day /every day!! :eek:)

That was supposed to be a huge happy face by the way - I'm new at this

Kitchen Diva said:
Love your signature! My DH retired from the Air Force about 3 years ago. I felt like the mistress, too! :) DH was a Flight Chief... I think he was gone 3-3.5 weeks out of every month the first 3 years of our marriage. After about 6 months I broke down and begged him to let me get 2 cats to keep me company. I figured if I was gonna be a "widow" I should at least start collecting cats! :) LOL

sorry about the hijack--resume thread....

Thanks Kacey,

It's hard when they're gone... my DH was gone over 300 days last year... not all at once thank goodness but that's almost the whole year. It's nice when he comes home... it's kind of like we have a whole new honeymoon period :love:

Having PC and all the wonderful people here at Chef Success makes it a easier.... :chef:

I only miss cluster meetings if I absolutely have to. Even if the others in your cluster are mostly hobbyists, that doesn't mean they don't have things to contribute. One of the great things about PC is that we are allowed to work our businesses as we wish.Frankly, the chance to talk in person with other consultants and share ideas is worth the 90-minute drive (one way) each month.

Becky0216 said:
I go to every cluster meeting although I am going to have to find hospitality. I drive over an hour to mine. I love the meetings and would never want to miss one. Last weeks meeting I was the star of the show. I had $4467 in sales for the month, made my HWC goal, beat my director in sales and I am number 1 in the company for sales and shows for my 30 day. It is a wonderful feeling to get recognized and if your not at your meetings, who is going to do it for you?

Congratulations Becky! You are proof positive that someone can have a rocky start and still succeed in this business. You stuck with it and now look!

I have always gone to mine even though they are over an hour away. Now that I have promoted to Director, I still go to my cluster meetings that my Director has as well as have my own cluster meetings that I have because no one is able to go to her meetings. (hope that makes sense to everyone-LOL) I learn so much at my meetings and it helps to keep me motivated--it is well worth the drive to me. My goals are to do 2 shows a week or more consistently and I want to recruit 2 per month.

1. Where is the best place to post about seeking advice on cluster meetings?

The best place to post about seeking advice on cluster meetings would be in a Facebook group or forum specifically for Pampered Chef consultants. These groups are filled with experienced consultants who can offer valuable insights and advice.

2. Can I post about seeking advice on cluster meetings on my personal social media accounts?

While it is not recommended to post about Pampered Chef business on your personal social media accounts, you can certainly ask for advice from other consultants in a private message or through a closed group specifically for Pampered Chef consultants.

3. Is it appropriate to post about seeking advice on cluster meetings in the Pampered Chef host group?

No, it is not appropriate to post about seeking advice on cluster meetings in the Pampered Chef host group. This group is specifically for hosts and potential hosts, and posting about business matters may not be relevant or helpful to them.

4. Are there any other online platforms or forums where I can seek advice on cluster meetings?

Yes, you can also try posting in online forums or groups specifically for direct sales or network marketing. These communities often have members who are experienced in hosting and attending cluster meetings and can offer valuable advice and tips.

5. Can I ask for advice on cluster meetings during a Pampered Chef consultant training or meeting?

Yes, absolutely! Your fellow consultants and leaders are there to support and help you grow your business. Don't hesitate to ask for advice or tips during consultant trainings or meetings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilliandanielle
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • schel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • husbandwifepcteam