• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why do I constantly have to sign in and how can I fix it?

In summary, there are a few reasons why you may need to sign in frequently to your Pampered Chef account, such as security measures, accessing from a different device, or session expiration. You can choose to stay signed in for 30 days by selecting the "Remember Me" option, but it is not recommended for shared or public devices. If you forget your password, you can reset it by clicking on the "Forgot Password?" link. To sign out, simply click on the "Sign Out" button in the top right corner of the website.
Cookingwithmichelle
Silver Member
I had to reset my password because I forgot my old one. Ever since I did that, I have to log in every time I come onto this site. It won't remember my information.
Please advise how to fix that.
Thanks,
Michelle

Even if you check off the box that says remember me??

Have you cleared your cache? If not I'd clear your cache, log in deselecting the "remember me" option, log out, clear cache, log back in this time making sure you have set the "remember me" option.

I have to log in to the website all the time now also. I have to do it at home and on my work computer. I thought it was because I had not gotten online in a while.

Something to check is whether or not you have cookies enabled on your browser or you have some security software blocking cookies from chefsuccess

1. Why do I constantly need to sign in to my Pampered Chef account?

There are a few reasons why you may be prompted to sign in frequently. It could be due to security measures in place to protect your account, or if you are accessing your account from a different device or browser. It's also possible that your session has expired, requiring you to sign in again.

2. Can I stay signed in to my Pampered Chef account?

Yes, you can choose to stay signed in to your account by selecting the "Remember Me" option when signing in. This will keep you signed in for 30 days, unless you manually sign out.

3. What should I do if I can't remember my password?

If you can't remember your password, click on the "Forgot Password?" link on the sign in page. You will be prompted to enter your email address and a link to reset your password will be sent to you.

4. Is there a way to automatically sign in to my Pampered Chef account?

Yes, you can enable the "Remember Me" option when signing in to automatically stay signed in to your account for 30 days. However, for security purposes, we do not recommend this option if you are accessing your account from a shared or public device.

5. How can I sign out of my Pampered Chef account?

To sign out of your account, simply click on the "Sign Out" button located in the top right corner of the website. This will log you out of your account and redirect you to the sign in page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Andreamd8
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dawn424383
  • General Chat
Replies