• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi There...i'm New to This. I Just Signed With Pampered Chef This

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that provides high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and ingredients. As a consultant, you can earn income through sales and parties, receive discounts and support from the company. To get started, you will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training. You can generate sales through hosting parties, personal website, social media, and word of mouth. There is a minimum sales requirement of $200 per month for consultants, but no penalties for not meeting it.
Andreamd8
Silver Member
Hi There...I'm new to this. I just signed with pampered chef this morning. I was sent my consultant # through email, but not a password to log into the site. I'd like to start reading information before my kit arrives.

Do any of you guys know how I get that password to log onto the consultant's site through PC??? It said something about pampered partner. I don't know what that is though.

Thanks in advance!!!!!!

Your password to get on Consultant's Corner will arrive seperate from your number in a day or two.

Thanks...I didn't know if I had missed something on the agreement sheet.

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and ingredients to help make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

What are the benefits of signing with Pampered Chef?

As a consultant for Pampered Chef, you have the opportunity to earn income through sales and hosting parties, as well as receive discounts on products and access to training and support from the company.

How do I get started as a consultant with Pampered Chef?

To get started, you will need to purchase a starter kit which includes essential products and business supplies. You will also need to complete training and become familiar with the products before launching your business.

Do I have to host parties to be successful with Pampered Chef?

No, hosting parties is just one way to generate sales. You can also sell products through your personal website, social media, and word of mouth.

Is there a minimum sales requirement as a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Yes, consultants are required to submit at least $200 in sales each month to remain active and receive commission. However, there are no penalties for not meeting this requirement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tsmarr
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies