• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble with Consultants Corner? Get Help with Product Adjustments Now!

In summary, to access Consultants Corner on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Consultants Corner" link in the top right corner and log in with your consultant ID and password. If you need help with product adjustments, contact customer service. You can also make adjustments on your own through Consultants Corner. Processing time for adjustments is usually 2-3 business days, but may be longer during peak times. There are no fees for product adjustments, but you may be responsible for shipping costs when returning a product for a refund. Refer to the Pampered Chef return policy for more information.
ahammons
Is anyone else having trouble with Consultants Corner right now? I need to do a product adjustment, and it keeps freezing up on me. It's not my internet connection; I was just wondering if anyone else was having the same problem.

It's working now for me. Of course, it's 2 1/2 hours since you posted, so whatever problem there was may have been fixed.

Yes, I am also having trouble with Consultants Corner. I have been trying to access it for the past hour and it keeps freezing on me as well. I have also checked my internet connection and it seems to be working fine. It's frustrating because I also need to make a product adjustment and I can't seem to get it done. Hopefully, the issue gets resolved soon. Have you tried contacting their customer support for assistance?

1. How do I access Consultants Corner?

To access Consultants Corner, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Consultants Corner" link located in the top right corner of the page. You will need to log in with your consultant ID and password to access the site.

2. What should I do if I am having trouble with my product adjustments?

If you are having trouble with your product adjustments, you can contact the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance. They can help troubleshoot the issue and provide guidance on how to properly adjust your products.

3. Can I make product adjustments on my own?

Yes, you can make product adjustments on your own through Consultants Corner. Simply log in to your account, navigate to the "Product Adjustments" section, and follow the instructions provided.

4. How long does it take for product adjustments to be processed?

Product adjustments are typically processed within 2-3 business days. However, it may take longer during peak times or if there are any issues with your request. You can check the status of your adjustment by logging into Consultants Corner.

5. Are there any fees associated with product adjustments?

No, there are no fees associated with product adjustments. However, if you are returning a product for a refund, you may be responsible for the shipping costs. Please refer to the Pampered Chef return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • nene960
  • General Chat
Replies