• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Trouble Playing Videos on The Dish: Help Needed!

In summary, the conversation discusses various issues related to playing videos on The Dish website. These issues can be caused by a slow internet connection, outdated browser, or technical problems with the website. To fix the video playback issue, one can try refreshing the page, clearing the browser's cache and cookies, or contacting customer support. The Dish is compatible with mobile devices, but some features may be limited. To ensure the best video playback experience, it is recommended to use the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari and have a stable internet connection. Poor video quality or buffering can also be caused by a slow internet connection or high traffic on the website, and contacting customer support may be necessary for further assistance.
slhalepc
Is anyone else having trouble getting the videos in The Dish to play. It says tune in but when I click on them the box comes up with an empty screen and nothing comes on.

you can find them on youtube

I can play them from CC on my computer and on my iPad with no issues.

It is probably a setting on your computer? Maybe that prevents pop ups or a missing plug in? If all else fails, reboot, or try using an alternative browser?

Try clicking on the photo instead of the underlined link. That's what I had to do.

Thank you I did change server and it worked fine. That some good stuff on there! I just love Michael and Duska.

How do you find them on YouTube?

I don't think you can find the official PC clips on you tube but lots of people recorded it and put it up there.

1. Why am I having trouble playing videos on The Dish?

There could be several reasons for this issue. It could be due to a slow internet connection, outdated browser, or technical problems with The Dish website.

2. How can I fix the video playback issue on The Dish?

First, try refreshing the page and checking your internet connection. If that doesn't work, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the problem persists, contact The Dish customer support for further assistance.

3. Can I watch videos on The Dish using a mobile device?

Yes, The Dish is compatible with most mobile devices. However, some features may be limited on mobile devices compared to a desktop computer or laptop.

4. Are there any system requirements for playing videos on The Dish?

Yes, The Dish recommends using the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari for the best video playback experience. Also, make sure your device has a stable internet connection.

5. Why do some videos on The Dish have poor quality or keep buffering?

This could be due to a slow internet connection or high traffic on The Dish website. Try waiting for a few minutes and refreshing the page. If the issue persists, contact The Dish customer support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • quiverfull7