• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Re-Activating Consultant With Spouse

In summary, the consultant's husband wants to help with her business. She is unclear about how to share her business with her husband. She has team members who work together, but she is worried about how her husband will react if he becomes involved. She is also worried about how her husband will handle her health problems and domestic issues.
bethsbiz
Gold Member
I have a consultant who moved about 18 months ago and has bumped along doing a show here and there. She called tonight and is planning to reactivate "for good". She asked great questions, requested hospitality, etc.

The question I have is: her husband now wants to help in her biz. Are any of you out there, or members of your team, doing a "co" biz with a spouse or significant other?

If so, what tips to offer. He LOVES to cook and she is the organized, task person. I do think together they can make a great team...but I have no experience in sharing a biz with anyone. I have trouble even getting my hubby to do my dishes (which he PROMISED to do after I took him on his 2nd trip!).

Thanks in advance for any advice.

My husband and I started out as a team and it was great, I did all the talking and her helped me pick up and put everything in the car, we were out in two hours. :) It could work out very well, the one that has the passion for it should sign up.

I have a team that works together - not spouses but relatives that do everything together. When they signed up I asked them who had the passion and who would do the demo. That's who signed up. It's working great for them. One demos, they both talk about the products at the show, the other does the clean up during order taking, they both get bookings.

They could be hot but one has major health problems right now and the other is going through domestic issues. They want to do this as a retirement job (5-10 years down the line) so they at least stay active at this point - don't want to lose their 2% raise either. They have said that it has been a great diversion to getting through their personal issues right now - they concentrate on PC instead of their problems but they both have said if they weren't doing it as a team they woud likely have given PC up by now.

What is the process for re-activating a consultant with a spouse?

To re-activate a consultant with a spouse, you will need to log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, click on "My Business" and then select "My Team." Next, click on "Reactivate Consultant" and follow the prompts to complete the process. You will need to provide your spouse's information and pay a reactivation fee.

How much does it cost to re-activate a consultant with a spouse?

The reactivation fee for a consultant with a spouse is $15. This fee covers the administrative costs associated with processing the reactivation.

Can a consultant with a spouse re-activate at any time?

Yes, a consultant with a spouse can re-activate at any time. There is no deadline or time limit for re-activating a consultant with a spouse. However, it is important to note that reactivation fees are non-refundable.

Will my spouse have their own consultant account after re-activating with me?

Yes, after re-activating with a spouse, they will have their own consultant account. This allows them to have their own personal business and earn their own commission. You will also have the option to join forces and work together as a team.

Are there any benefits to re-activating with a spouse?

Yes, re-activating with a spouse has several benefits. You will be able to work together and support each other in your business. Additionally, you will have access to all the same resources and training materials as individual consultants. Plus, you can earn team bonuses and incentives together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Mandyleighanne
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lkbcovington
  • Rochelle Miller