• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why can't I add attachments to my posts?

In summary, There are a few potential causes for trouble adding attachments to an order, such as using an incompatible file type or exceeding the size limit. You can add up to 5 attachments per order, but if you need to add more, consider combining them into one file or contacting customer service for assistance. Unfortunately, you cannot add attachments after submitting an order, so make sure to include all necessary attachments beforehand. If the option to add attachments is not available, it could be because the order has already been processed and you should contact customer service for help. An error message when attempting to add attachments could indicate an incompatible file type or size, a technical issue, or a problem with your internet connection. In these cases, double-check your file and
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Anyone else having trouble adding attachments? When I click on the manage atachments box nothing happens. Why?

The site doesn't like you anymore.

:cry: that's not the answer I wanted to hear :cry:

I've noticed, at times, that when my system memory is overloaded for one reason or another (like killing a program that doesn't release memory) that this site acts funny. So does another vBulletin site that I'm on. After a reboot, it always seems fine.

Thanks KG, it worked.

Whew! Something I advised actually worked!

yep, that's probably why you got that big ole 'nana! hahahahahaha

sorry, just couldn't resist bringing that one up again.

Obviously, folks around here have 'nana envy.

1. Why am I having trouble adding attachments to my order?

There could be a few reasons for this issue. First, make sure you are using a compatible file type such as PDF, JPEG, or PNG. Also, check the size of the attachment as there is a limit of 5MB per attachment. If the problem persists, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or using a different browser.

2. How many attachments can I add to my order?

You can add up to 5 attachments per order. If you need to add more, we recommend combining multiple documents into one file or reaching out to our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I add attachments after I have submitted my order?

No, unfortunately, you cannot add attachments after the order has been submitted. Please make sure to include all necessary attachments before submitting your order.

4. I am trying to add attachments, but the option is not available. What should I do?

If you are unable to add attachments, it could be because the order has already been processed. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. I received an error message when trying to add attachments. What does it mean?

The error message could indicate that the file type or size is not compatible, there is a technical issue, or there is a problem with your internet connection. Please double-check your file and try again. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for help.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • krystalscooking
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcwarr