• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why are P3 customers not being automatically added to my customer list?

In summary, the person is having trouble with their P3 and HO not opening and is really focusing on their business, but when they submit a show it used to add their customers to the customer list without them having to hit the add to customer list button. Now it doesn't, so unless they hit the button, the customers are not in their list. They are trying to figure out why this is happening and are grateful for any help that can be given.
ritabenson
Gold Member
I am having trouble with my P3 and HO is not opened and I am really focusing on my business really hard. When I submit a show usually it added my customers to the customer list without me having to physically hit the add to customer list. Now it is not, so unless I hit that button they are not in my list. Is anyone having the same issues or can anyone help me figure out WHY THIS IS DOING THIS??? It is really irritating me and I hope I can get it fixed cause I do not wanna hit that button every time. Thanks for any help anyone can maybe give to me.

There is a setting in preferences for that. Can't tell you how it might have gotten unchecked, but see if that is the issue.

Have you formatted your computer and put P3 back on recently? The reason I ask is that if you restore your computer to factory settings, re-download P3, and restore your data from a backup, passwords and preferences must be reset and saved again. It is in P3 Tools>Preferences

Thank you for posting this! I had no idea that we could do this! I just went into P3 and saved that setting since I've spent most of my weekend "working" hours setting up new contacts from door prize slips that I had filed...

You can also run P3 off of two different computers, but you must be careful. You must backup the files on the computer you worked on last and put a copy on a thumb drive, removable data stick or a portable hard drive. You can then go to the second computer and "restore" your files to the latest version from the other computer. They key is to backup and backup often.

ritabenson said:
I am having trouble with my P3 and HO is not opened and I am really focusing on my business really hard. When I submit a show usually it added my customers to the customer list without me having to physically hit the add to customer list. Now it is not, so unless I hit that button they are not in my list. Is anyone having the same issues or can anyone help me figure out WHY THIS IS DOING THIS??? It is really irritating me and I hope I can get it fixed cause I do not wanna hit that button every time. Thanks for any help anyone can maybe give to me.

:sing: I had no idea we could have it auto add. Yea. No more hitting the button. Going to fix that issue now!:D

Oh I got it guys, thank you so much. I didnt even think about it cause I didn't think about it being an "option" since I have had it do it on my old computer and that was a long time ago. Then I downloaded it from the CC on my netbook. I am all good now. THANKS SO MUCH. :D

1. Why are my P3 customers not being added to my account?

There could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that there was an error during the syncing process, or that the customers' information was entered incorrectly. It's also possible that the customers have already been added to your account under a different name or email address. If none of these seem to be the issue, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How long does it typically take for P3 customers to be added to my account?

The syncing process usually takes 24-48 hours to complete. If you have waited longer than this and still do not see your P3 customers added to your account, please reach out to our customer service team for help.

3. Can I manually add P3 customers to my account?

Unfortunately, no. The syncing process is automated and cannot be manually overridden. If you have a customer who is not showing up in your account after the syncing process, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Do I need to have a P3 account to add customers?

Yes, in order to add P3 customers to your account, you must have an active P3 account with Pampered Chef. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one on our website.

5. Will my P3 customers be automatically added to my account in the future?

Yes, once the initial syncing process is complete, any new P3 customers you acquire will automatically be added to your account. However, please make sure to keep your P3 account information up-to-date to ensure a smooth syncing process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • evk1972
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • evk1972
  • General Chat
Replies