• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Replacement Parts List for P3 on the Pampered Chef Website?

In summary, you can request a replacement part for any Pampered Chef product that is still under warranty by contacting their customer service team or filling out a form on their website. The time frame for receiving the replacement part may vary and there may be a cost if the warranty has expired. If the product is discontinued, the customer service team can help find a suitable replacement or alternative solution.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I can't look up anything on P3 - and I don't have my hard copy where I can find it.....isn't there someplace on the website where I can find a replacement parts list? I'm not finding it, and I need to let a customer know the price for replacing the cylinder tube on her EAD......anyone know how much it is?

Part 177J, $5.00

dianevill said:
Part 177J, $5.00
Thanks Diane! Of course, you can look it up - you have PP!:)

heeheehee!

I think you can find it on CC, but it was a lot easier to find on PP!

Well, now of course Ann would know where to find it, but guess what? I found it first. Nahnee nahnee boo boo!:D

I look up prices for replacement parts on P3 all the time. Why can't you look them up?

Because until they issued the patch earlier today, you stood the risk of having your P3 corrupted.

Debala715 said:
Because until they issued the patch earlier today, you stood the risk of having your P3 corrupted.
How did I miss that?? What happened?

I just looked something up for a host today. No problems that I know of.

sfdavis918 said:
How did I miss that?? What happened?

Yeah me too - what happened???

1. Can I get a replacement part for my Pampered Chef product?

Yes, you can request a replacement part for any Pampered Chef product that is still under warranty. You can contact our customer service team or fill out a replacement parts form on our website.

2. How long does it take to receive a replacement part?

The time it takes to receive a replacement part will vary depending on the product and availability. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated time frame when you request a replacement part.

3. Is there a cost for replacement parts?

If your product is still under warranty, there is no cost for replacement parts. However, if your warranty has expired, there may be a cost for the replacement part. Our customer service team will provide you with more information.

4. What if my product is no longer under warranty?

If your product is no longer under warranty, you can still request a replacement part. There may be a cost for the replacement part, and our customer service team will provide you with more information.

5. Can I request a replacement part for a discontinued product?

We do our best to keep replacement parts available for discontinued products. However, there may be cases where a replacement part is no longer available. Our customer service team can assist you in finding a suitable replacement or alternative solution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies