• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Can't Upload Attachments to CS

In summary, there are a few potential reasons for being unable to upload attachments on CS, such as internet connection issues, file format problems, or technical difficulties with the platform. Currently, CS supports files in the following formats: PDF, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, JPG, PNG, GIF, and ZIP. To confirm a successful upload, check for a progress bar reaching 100% or the attachment in your CS account. For attachments that are too large, try compressing, using a file-sharing service, or splitting the file into smaller parts. Multiple attachments can be uploaded at once on CS by selecting them simultaneously.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I am suddenly unable to upload any attachments to CS. When I click on Manage Attachments nothing happens. :eek:

It works fine for me

Sorry

~

Does it have something to do with a pop-up blocker?

Let Greg know. That happened to me a while back. I think he reset something for me.

1. Why am I unable to upload attachments to CS?

There could be a few reasons for this issue. It could be due to a slow internet connection, a problem with the file format, or a technical issue with the CS platform. We recommend trying to upload the attachment again after checking your internet connection and ensuring the file is in a supported format.

2. What types of files can I upload as attachments on CS?

Currently, CS supports the following file types for attachments: PDF, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, JPG, PNG, GIF, and ZIP. If your file is in a different format, we suggest converting it to one of these supported types before attempting to upload it to CS.

3. How do I know if my attachment has been successfully uploaded?

After selecting the file to upload, you should see a progress bar indicating the status of the upload. Once it reaches 100%, the attachment has been successfully uploaded. You can also check for the attachment in the designated section of your CS account.

4. What should I do if my attachment is too large to upload?

If your attachment is larger than the maximum file size limit for CS, you can try compressing the file or using a file-sharing service to send the attachment separately. Another option is to split the attachment into smaller files and upload them individually.

5. Can I upload multiple attachments at once on CS?

Yes, you can upload multiple attachments at once on CS by selecting all the files you want to upload at the same time. This will save you time and effort compared to uploading each file individually.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krystalscooking
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • D Levad