• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Janet or Ann or Anyone W/Blacking Out Some Text

In summary, to blackout text on a document using Pampered chef products, it is recommended to use either the Deluxe Air Fryer or Deluxe Cooking Blender which come with a built-in blackout function. It is also suggested to use a dark colored liquid for a more seamless blackout and to test on a small area of paper before fully applying. For best results, it is recommended to use a back-and-forth motion when using the products to ensure even coverage.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I have a screen capture but I want to black out my person info on it how do you do that? I know when some upload their cards they black out their website or number etc.

You need to open it in a graphics or photo editing program to do that.

kaseydee said:
I have a screen capture but I want to black out my person info on it how do you do that? I know when some upload their cards they black out their website or number etc.

If you have Word, you can paste the screen cap into Word and then create a shape or text box, fill with white or black or whatever color and then center it over what you want to cover up.

FYI, if you are forwarding the document, save it as "Read Only" so that the person who opens it cannot remove the black out.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. To black out personal information on a screen capture, you can use a photo editing software or app to cover the information with a black box or use a blur tool. Alternatively, you can also use a black marker to physically cover the information on the screen capture before uploading it. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. How do I blackout text on a document using Pampered chef products?

To blackout text on a document, you can use our Pampered chef Deluxe Air Fryer or our Deluxe Cooking Blender. Both of these products come with a black out function that allows you to easily cover up text on a document.

2. Can I use any Pampered chef product to blackout text or do I need a specific one?

While some of our products may have a blackout function, we recommend using either our Deluxe Air Fryer or Deluxe Cooking Blender for best results. These products are specifically designed for cooking and have a built-in black out function for documents.

3. Are there any tips or tricks for blacking out text with Pampered chef products?

Yes, we recommend using a dark colored liquid or sauce, such as soy sauce or balsamic vinegar, to black out text on a document. This will provide a more seamless and natural blackout compared to using a marker or pen.

4. Can I use the Pampered chef products to blackout text on any type of paper?

Our Deluxe Air Fryer and Deluxe Cooking Blender can be used to blackout text on most types of paper. However, we recommend testing it on a small area first to ensure it does not damage or bleed through the paper.

5. Is there a specific technique for blacking out text with Pampered chef products?

To ensure a clean and even blackout, we recommend using our products in a back-and-forth motion over the text. This will help distribute the blackout liquid evenly and prevent any smudging or uneven coverage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefShalon
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy