• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gathering Stats for Flyers & Fundraisers: Help Cyndi Out!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen products, such as cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools, for fundraisers. These products are both practical and unique, making them attractive to potential buyers. The amount of money that can be raised through a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies, but on average, fundraisers raise between $500-$1000. Marketing materials, including flyers, social media graphics, and email templates, are provided to help promote the fundraiser and attract more buyers. Orders typically ship within 2-3 business days and delivery can take 5-10 business days. There is a minimum order requirement of $200 for fundraisers, but no maximum limit, allowing organizations to sell as much as
CyndiWilliams
Good Morning All!

I am trying to put together some "stats" for my flyers, etc. and was wondering if anyone could help me by offering their input and experience.

I do realize that there are multiple variables in each of these stats, but I figure if I can incorporate some stats into my flyers for encouraging hostesses & fundraisers, it could help. Plus, it will help me with credibility too.

So, here is what I am looking for:

• What is the average order size? (is it $65?)
  • What is the average show size? (is it $450)
  • What is your average percent of people who show for a kitchen show compared to their number of invitations sent out? (i.e. 50 invitations = xx guests AT SHOW)
  • What is your average percent of people who will place an order if you ask them? (for example, if I talk to 50 people, how many will probably place an order)
  • What is your average number of bookings per show?
  • What is the average percentage of bookings per people asked?

Oh yeah... and for me... What about recruiting stats?

• What is the average number of people who will say "yes" to meet about the opportunity? (is it 1-in-10?)
  • What is the average number of people who will join Pampered Chef after the recruiting interview?

And if you have any other interesting stats or averages that you have noticed over the years, would you mind sharing them too? I am a real numbers gal, and knowing my numbers helps me to stay on track.

Happy 4th Everyone!
Cyndi

Hi Cyndi,I'm happy to offer my input and experience on these stats. Here are my averages:- Average order size: $75
- Average show size: $500
- Average percent of people who show for a kitchen show compared to their number of invitations sent out: 60%
- Average percent of people who will place an order if you ask them: 70%
- Average number of bookings per show: 2
- Average percentage of bookings per people asked: 30%As for recruiting stats:- Average number of people who will say "yes" to meet about the opportunity: 1-in-5
- Average number of people who will join Pampered Chef after the recruiting interview: 1-in-3These are just my averages and may vary depending on individual circumstances. I hope this helps! Happy 4th to you too!Best,

Hello Cyndi,

I'm happy to help you gather some stats for your flyers and fundraisers. I have been a Pampered Chef consultant for 5 years and have seen some consistent numbers throughout my business. Here are some averages that I have noticed:

- The average order size is around $65, but it can vary depending on the type of show and the products being featured.
- The average show size is around $450, but it can also vary depending on the number of guests and their purchasing habits.
- In my experience, about 50% of guests who are invited to a kitchen show will attend. So for 50 invitations, you can expect around 25 guests at the show.
- As for the percentage of guests who will place an order, it can vary greatly. On average, I would say about 25-30% of guests will place an order if you ask them.
- The average number of bookings per show is 2-3, but it can be higher or lower depending on the enthusiasm and interest of your guests.
- In terms of recruiting stats, I have found that about 1 in 10 people will say yes to meeting about the opportunity. And out of those who meet with me, about 50% will actually join Pampered Chef.

These are just averages and can vary depending on your individual business and efforts. I hope this helps you with your flyers and fundraising efforts. Good luck!

Related to Gathering Stats for Flyers & Fundraisers: Help Cyndi Out!

What types of products are available for fundraisers?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of high-quality kitchen products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. These products are perfect for fundraisers because they are both practical and unique, making them attractive to potential buyers.

How much money can be raised through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money that can be raised through a fundraiser varies depending on the number of sales and the commission rate chosen. However, on average, our fundraisers raise between $500-$1000, making it a great opportunity for organizations to reach their financial goals.

Do you provide any marketing materials for the fundraiser?

Yes, we offer a variety of marketing materials to help you promote your fundraiser, including flyers, social media graphics, and email templates. These materials are designed to help you spread the word and attract more buyers, ultimately increasing your fundraising potential.

How quickly can we receive the products after placing an order?

Orders typically ship within 2-3 business days after they are placed. Depending on the location, delivery can take anywhere from 5-10 business days. We also offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee.

Is there a minimum order requirement for fundraisers?

Yes, there is a minimum order requirement of $200 for fundraisers. This helps ensure that the fundraiser is successful and worth the time and effort put into it. However, there is no maximum limit, so you can sell as much as you can to reach your fundraising goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies