• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Last-Minute Fundraiser Flyer with November Specials and a Recipe?

C
Chef Karen
Anyone interested in making flyers for $$$Help

I'm in a bind! The person who normally makes up my flyers is not able to and the fundraising host just emailed me and needs the flyers by Monday. I normally pay $15.00 per flyer.

I need a flyer for a fundraiser that along with the fundraiser information, it would also include the guest specials for November and Festive Cranbery Curnch Bark recipe. They are planning on passing this through their email list. I would need a link to my website (which I think the P.C. allows for fundrasiers.)

If anyone can help me out, let me know and I'll give you more information.

Karen

Will Publisher work for you????

Let me know

flyerAnne,

I sent you a private email. Did you receive it?

Karen

I buy some skin care and cosmetics on there. My daughter gets some great deals. She is a size 6 and loves designer clothes and has had great luck there.

I was going thorugh a phase with italian charms. I found a lot of stuff on there.
I have bought quite a few things. I got a great deal on a pocket V-Smile for my son.

I got a Harry Potter book for an great deal $5.00 I think in really great condition

I got 6 pairs of Gloria Vanderbilt jeans (together in one lot), in my size and style no less, for a total of $42 including shipping. For jeans that I've not been able to find for less than $26/pair, I figure that to be a pretty good deal. Just can't wait for them to arrive! I'm down to only 2 pairs that fit me.. :(

I got my mom a Steelers Franco Harris Jersey...one with the sewn on letters and numbers on Ebay for about $50...usually that quality is at least $100-$150. She loved it too.

Ha Ha, I bought a black PC polo shirt on ebay for $4.

Then we sold our 1966 convertable mustang on ebay for about $7000. That was nice.

Attachments

• 2009 Cluster Incentive Program.doc
    224 KB · Views: 203
  • 2009 Cluster Incentive Program.doc
    224 KB · Views: 201
Christ Follower said:
Ha Ha, I bought a black PC polo shirt on ebay for $4.

Then we sold our 1966 convertable mustang on ebay for about $7000. That was nice.

OMG...now I have to wipe the drool off of my keyboard...that is my dream car.

I have gotten good deals before. You have to be careful. If possible, I will research the product to see what it would cost me in the store and then go from there on my bid.

chefheidi2003 said:
OMG...now I have to wipe the drool off of my keyboard...that is my dream car.

We have now created a flood on here b.c of our drooling!!!!!

I do have one question CF, why did yall sell it!????

I shop on Ebay regularly for my daughters.
Last year I bought a beautiful BCBG dress brand new with tags for a wedding...it was a steal!

I bought some soccer cleats for 25% off store price!

1. What are some tips for finding good deals on Ebay?

To find good deals on Ebay, make sure to research the seller's reputation, read product reviews, and compare prices with other sellers. You can also set up alerts for specific products and use bidding strategies to get the best price.

2. Can anyone help make flyers for a fundraiser?

Yes, there are many graphic designers and freelancers who can help create flyers for a fundraiser. You can also ask for help from friends or family members with design skills.

3. How much should I pay for a flyer?

The cost of a flyer can vary depending on the complexity of the design and the experience of the designer. $15.00 per flyer is a reasonable price, but you may be able to negotiate a lower price with a freelancer.

4. Can flyers include links to websites?

Yes, flyers can include links to websites, as long as they are relevant to the content of the flyer. In this case, it is appropriate to include a link to your website for the fundraiser.

5. What information should be included in a fundraiser flyer?

A fundraiser flyer should include the date, time, and location of the event, as well as the purpose of the fundraiser and any special guests or activities. It should also include contact information and a call to action for attendees to support the cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ritabenson
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies