• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Guest Specials: Needed for a Fundraiser

In summary, for the month of October, Pampered Chef is offering a variety of discounted products for guests. To host a successful fundraiser in October, you will need to work with a consultant to schedule a date and time, invite guests, and promote the event. The products included in the fundraiser guest specials cannot be customized, but a percentage of the sales will go towards the cause. As the host, you can still earn rewards based on the total sales generated during the event.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey cheffers! I am wondering if someone has or will ;) put 2 of the October Guest Specials on one flyer for me? Pretty Please? I know that a wonderful person has put together a flyer with the host and guest special on one flyer but I need both guest specials. I am hosting a Girl Scout Fundraiser tomorrown night and am wanting to print 2 to one sheet and then of course cut and staple onto each catalog the girls take.

Thank you SO much in advance!! :D
Kristi

here it is

Attachments

• Oct06 2-to-page.doc
    530.5 KB · Views: 254
Thank you Carolyn! I needed 2 guest specials so I just cut, copy and pasted!!

Thank you so much for posting that!!!:D :D :D :D

You're very welcome :)

What are the October guest specials for Pampered Chef?

For the month of October, Pampered Chef is offering a variety of products at discounted prices for our guests. These specials change each month, so be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

What is needed for a Pampered Chef fundraiser in October?

To host a successful Pampered Chef fundraiser in October, you will need to work with a consultant to schedule a date and time for the event, invite guests to attend, and promote the fundraiser through social media and word of mouth. You will also need to provide a space for the event to take place and encourage guests to place orders to support your cause.

Can I choose which products are included in the fundraiser guest specials?

Unfortunately, the products included in our guest specials are pre-determined by Pampered Chef and cannot be customized for individual fundraisers. However, we strive to offer a variety of products at discounted prices to appeal to a wide range of guests.

How much of the sales from the fundraiser go towards the cause?

The percentage of sales that goes towards the cause will vary depending on the total amount of sales generated during the event. Your consultant will be able to provide more information on the exact percentage and how it will be distributed to the cause.

Can I still earn host rewards for a fundraiser guest special event?

Yes, as the host of a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can still earn host rewards for the event. The amount will depend on the total sales generated during the event and can be used towards purchasing products or receiving discounts on future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies