• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September vs. October Specials: PC Consultants Show

In summary, the consultants discuss the deadline for submitting shows and getting specials. They clarify that for the stoneware incentive, the show must be held in September and submitted by October 5th. However, for other incentives, the show can be held in September and submitted by the end of October. They also mention the importance of meeting deadlines during the Super Starter months and advise to double check with the Director. They agree that it is best to submit the show by October 5th to ensure it counts towards the stoneware promotion.
dexheimers
Question to all of the wise PC consultants....

We are holding a show at the end of September but will not close the show until Oct. 2. Will the show get the September host and guest specials OR the October specials??

I'm guessing the September specials as we have until Oct 5th to submit shows for the stoneware incentive

Not a vet, but as far as I understand, you have until the end of the next month to submit for the guests/hosts to get those specials...as long as you mark that month when you submit. Example: you have until Sept. 30 to submit August shows, and must pick August in the drop down for "month submitted" for that to count.

That being said...you have (usually, I think this month is the exception) until the end of that calendar month if you want it to count towards incentives, i.e. the mid-season stuff last month or the stoneware this month. Sounds like they are giving us a few days on that. They must expect a lot of us to have Sept. 30 shows!

Can someone please tell me if I'm right on this? B/C my recruit is having her open house on 9/30, and I wanted to know if it has to be in for midnight that day via PP, or if we have until 10/5.

My understanding is that you have until Oct. 5th to close a Sept. show and get your points toward the $25 for each 12 Stoneware items you sell, up to
36 and $75. Is that something you want for yourself? If the show is submitted in Oct. the totals will be part of your October totals for any other incentives that might be offered. If you have had a good Sept. and will be getting the higher commission rate, it would make sense for you to try and close and submit by midnight of Sept. 30th, if you submit electronically. Technically, if the show is held in Sept. your host and guests are entitled to
that month's Specials. If it is held in Oct. then those specials would be the
ones they are entitled to. Let your conscience be your guide. What does your hostess want, and what does she think her guests want?

From the email they sent us:

Note: Stoneware sales submitted from qualified Cooking Shows, Fund-raiser Shows, Wedding Showers, Catalog Shows, individual orders, online orders and Wedding Registry orders count toward this promotion. They must be held between Sept. 1 and Sept. 30, and submitted by midnight CT on Oct. 5. Sales of all New Traditions™ and Classics® Stoneware, including pieces in the half-price combination and gift set, count toward this promotion. Stoneware selected by hosts using their host program rewards — including Free Product Value, half-price products, discounted products, Host Specials and the Booking Benefit — also count toward this promotion.

Is your recruit in one of the three Super Starter months? If so, the midnight of a given month could be very important. Best to check those rules with your Director and not take any chances. In my own case, I had signed on April 28th. Had asked for May to be my 1st month. Somehow, HO decided it was June. By the time my kit arrived, my first show was May 21st, so they allowed me the 10 days in May and all of June to qualify for my #1 month bonus'. That pushed me into July for #2, and August for #3. All ended well,
but it was very confusing for me, at the time. Meeting those end of month
deadlines are tricky in the Super Starter months, especially..

Thanks...that helps. I promised her I'd attend her open house and help her submit that day. I think for the recruiting promotions, it has to be in that day...so we will not take any chances!!

You always have until the end of the next month to submit a show & get the specials. So, you would have until the end of October to submit a September show & still get the stoneware on sale. But, for our consultant incentive, we only have until Oct 5th to submit & earn the PC $$. Hope that makes sense!

As long as you set-up your show in PP it registers that date, and not change the date, you can submit it anytime within the next month!
Hope this helps!

I agree! Submit by October 31st to get September specials, November 30th for October specials. But definetly get it in by the 5th of October to count for the stoneware promo!!

1. What is the monthly special for this month?

Each month, Pampered Chef offers a special deal on select products. This month's special is the "Family-Size Quick Cooker Set," which includes the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Cookbook, and Quick Cooker Steamer Basket at a discounted price.

2. How long is the monthly special available for?

The monthly special is available for the entire month, or while supplies last. It typically starts on the first day of the month and ends on the last day of the month.

3. Is the monthly special available for consultants?

Yes, the monthly special is available for consultants to purchase at a discounted price. This is a great opportunity for consultants to try out new products and share them with their customers.

4. Can I combine the monthly special with other offers or discounts?

The monthly special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards or use your consultant discount on the monthly special.

5. How can I order the monthly special?

The monthly special can be ordered through a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. If you don't have a consultant, you can find one near you by visiting the "Find a Consultant" page on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HeatherStephani
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefCherry
Replies
Views
kam
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies