• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September & October Host & Guest Specials - Need Flyer Help!

In summary, the current host special for September and October is the Quick Cooker Set, while the guest special is the Stoneware Entertaining Set. Both items are available at a discounted price when hosting a party during this time. A digital copy of the flyer can be found on the website or requested from a consultant. The deadline to host a party and take advantage of these specials is October 31st, and they cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, hosts can still earn rewards through the host rewards program. The September and October host special is available to all hosts, regardless of whether they have hosted a party this year or not. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and take advantage of these special offers
Lady Chef
Has anyone made a flyer for September and October Host & Guest specials only? If so, would you mind sharing? I'd like to use it for a fair Labor day weekend.

Thanks!

check the other threads- there's one for a mini catalog insert, with just sept and oct. I'll go make one up too for Sept and Oct , I just use what's on CC and put them on one page.

This was provided to me by someone in my team. I thought it was a nice start.

Attachments

• SeptOctSpec.doc
    180.5 KB · Views: 360
OK I revamped it a bit and put the PC logo at the top.

Attachments

• SeptOctSpec2.doc
    181 KB · Views: 346
here's another one.

Attachments

• Sept and October Host Specials Backpage 2008.doc
    275 KB · Views: 190

What are the current host and guest specials for September and October?

The current host special for September and October is the Quick Cooker Set, which includes the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Cookbook, and Quick Cooker Steamer Basket. The guest special is the Stoneware Entertaining Set, which includes a Rectangular Baker and a Round Stone. Both items are available at a discounted price when hosting a party during September and October.

How can I get a copy of the flyer for the September and October host and guest specials?

You can find a digital copy of the flyer on our website under the "Specials" tab. You can also request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

What is the deadline to host a party and take advantage of the September and October specials?

The deadline to host a party and take advantage of the September and October specials is October 31st. Make sure to schedule your party before this date to ensure you and your guests can receive the discounted prices.

Can I combine the September and October host and guest specials with other offers or discounts?

No, the September and October host and guest specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn free products and discounts through our host rewards program.

What if I have already hosted a party this year, can I still host a party and receive the September and October host special?

Yes, the September and October host special is available to all hosts, regardless of whether they have hosted a party this year or not. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and take advantage of these special offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jencoul
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies