• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host and Guest Flyer September '07

In summary, the "Host and Guest Flyer" for September 2007 is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that offers special deals and discounts for both hosts and guests who host a party during the month of September. To take advantage of these deals, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party for the month of September. Both hosts and guests are eligible for discounts and free products, but the deals are subject to availability and cannot be combined with other offers. These deals are only valid for the month of September, so be sure to schedule or attend a party before the end of the month.
pamperedchefdudeky
Here are the host and guest flyers for September. The Word flyer has a text box on the guest special side. All you have to do is click on the area for the consultant info and type your info in. You may have to adjust the font size. Hope this helps. October is in the works.

Attachments

• Host and Guest September 2007.doc
    430.5 KB · Views: 514
  • Host and Guest September 2007.pdf
    494.3 KB · Views: 445
Very nice - thanks!

Thanks, Bryan!

That rocks! Do we have one for Aug?

There are ones for July and August under similar headings. I hope to have October posted some time today.

Love that! Saving paper!

We are all about saving paper....and INK!!!

Thank you so much for sharing!!! Do you have one for Aug? :D

Never mine, I found it!! Thanks!:eek:

I try and post at least a couple of days after the specials get posted on CC

1. What is the "Host and Guest Flyer" for September 2007?

The "Host and Guest Flyer" for September 2007 is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that offers special deals and discounts for both hosts and guests who host a party during the month of September.

2. How do I become a host and take advantage of the September 2007 flyer?

To become a host and take advantage of the September 2007 flyer, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party for the month of September. As a host, you will be eligible for special discounts and free products based on the sales at your party.

3. Can I still receive the September 2007 flyer deals if I attend a party as a guest?

Yes, guests who attend a party during the month of September will also be eligible for special discounts and free products based on the sales at the party. This is a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.

4. Are there any restrictions or limitations for the September 2007 flyer deals?

The September 2007 flyer deals are subject to availability and while supplies last. Some products may have limited quantities and may not be available for purchase at the discounted price. Additionally, the flyer deals cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

5. How long do I have to take advantage of the September 2007 flyer deals?

The September 2007 flyer deals are only valid for the month of September. Be sure to schedule your party or attend a party as a guest before the end of the month to take advantage of these special offers. After September, the flyer deals will no longer be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CallieThames
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies