• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host and Guest Flyer October '07

In summary, the Host and Guest Flyer for October 2007 is a promotional flyer for Pampered Chef parties in October. It contains offers and discounts for hosts and guests, and can be obtained physically at a party or viewed online. The offers include discounts on select products and special offers for hosts, but cannot be combined with any other promotions. The expiration date for the offers is October 31, 2007.
pamperedchefdudeky
Here are the host and guest specials for October. Like ones before, there is a text box on the guest special, in Word, that you can type in your information.

Attachments

• Host and Guest October 2007.doc
    405.5 KB · Views: 343
  • Host and Guest October 2007.pdf
    579.9 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
I would love to see this, I love them all on one page.

You forgot to attach it though:D I do that all the time when I sent emails..

When I posted my response, the attachements popped up:D

No biggie. I posted and saw that they weren't there and was like DUH!

great thanks! but they both say September.....

That is what happens when you try and rush to do something

Both have been fixed. Sorry about that.

Related to Host and Guest Flyer October '07

What is the Host and Guest Flyer for October 2007?

The Host and Guest Flyer for October 2007 is a promotional flyer that contains special offers and discounts for both hosts and guests of Pampered Chef parties during the month of October.

How can I receive the Host and Guest Flyer for October 2007?

If you are a Host of a Pampered Chef party in October 2007, your consultant will provide you with a physical copy of the flyer during your party. If you are a guest at a Pampered Chef party, you can ask your host for a copy of the flyer or view it online on our website.

What types of offers are included in the Host and Guest Flyer for October 2007?

The flyer includes discounts on select Pampered Chef products, as well as special offers for hosts, such as free products or discounts on their party orders.

Can I combine the offers in the Host and Guest Flyer for October 2007 with other promotions or discounts?

No, the offers in the flyer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. They are only valid during the month of October 2007 and cannot be used with any other offers.

What is the expiration date for the offers in the Host and Guest Flyer for October 2007?

The expiration date for the offers in the flyer is October 31, 2007. Make sure to take advantage of these special offers before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefa
  • kam