• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October 2020 Host & Guest Specials

That's a shame. Thanks!It was just announced on Friday, I believe, that the October Guest Special may change due to a supplier issue. Standby...will let you know when they announce the change...In summary, the conversation is discussing the specials for October and the limitations on access to future specials. It is mentioned that November's specials may not be available yet and there may be changes to the October Guest Special due to a supplier issue.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Here are the specials for October.

Attachments

• 2020 -- OCTOBER GUEST.pdf
    114.7 KB · Views: 2,242
  • 2020 -- OCTOBER HOST.pdf
    180.8 KB · Views: 2,290
chefjeanine said:
Thank you for the October specials. I will work on the mini-catty (showing only 2 months of specials) tomorrow.In the past, we would always have access to 3 month's of specials. For me to create the 3-month flyer at this point in time, I would need Sept, Oct & Nov. Are they only releasing on month ahead? Or are November's specials available?

kam said:
Thank you for the October specials. I will work on the mini-catty (showing only 2 months of specials) tomorrow.In the past, we would always have access to 3 month's of specials. For me to create the 3-month flyer at this point in time, I would need Sept, Oct & Nov. Are they only releasing on month ahead? Or are November's specials available?
Kathleen,They are only releasing a month in advance. :(

chefjeanine said:
Kathleen,They are only releasing a month in advance. :(
That's a shame. Thanks!

chefjeanine said:
It was just announced on Friday, I believe, that the October Guest Special may change due to a supplier issue. Standby...will let you know when they announce the change...

Wendy L Brown said:
It was just announced on Friday, I believe, that the October Guest Special may change due to a supplier issue. Standby...will let you know when they announce the change...
Thanks for the heads up! I was almost done - but it would be better to wait until you hear.

kam said:
Thanks for the heads up! I was almost done - but it would be better to wait until you hear.
Yes, as soon as we hear, we can share!

kam said:
I think PC is only giving us specials one month ahead due to the shipping issues.

1. What are the October 2020 Host & Guest Specials?

The October 2020 Host & Guest Specials are exclusive deals and discounts offered by Pampered Chef to both hostesses and guests during the month of October.

2. How can I become a hostess for the October 2020 specials?

To become a hostess for the October 2020 specials, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party or event. Your consultant will help you plan and host a fun and interactive gathering where you and your guests can enjoy delicious food and learn about Pampered Chef products.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a party in October?

Hosting a party in October comes with many benefits, including the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive deals and discounts for both hostesses and guests. It's a great way to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef items and try out new products at a lower cost.

4. Can I still receive the October 2020 specials if I can't host a party?

Yes, you can still receive the October 2020 specials even if you are unable to host a party. You can place an order as a guest at a party or through your consultant's website. You can also host a virtual party to take advantage of the specials and share them with your friends and family.

5. Are the October 2020 specials available in all countries?

No, the October 2020 specials may vary by country. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the company's website to see if the specials are available in your country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jencoul
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam