• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Host and Guest Specials Flyer for November & December?

In summary, the current host and guest specials can be found on the monthly flyer or on the website. To host a party, reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit the website to find one near you. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, exclusive host-only specials, and half-priced items. Unfortunately, host and guest specials cannot be combined, but you can take advantage of both by hosting a party and placing an order as a guest. The specials are valid for one month, so be sure to check back often and make the most of them before they expire.
kmschroll2001
Has anyone made up a flyer with the Host and Guest Specials on one page for November and December. I found September and October but haven't seen Nevember and December.

I am not very good at that and I really appreciate being able to come here and take advantage of someone else's creativity.

Thanks

LegacyPC46 posted a great one yesterday - do a search for threads started by her and you will find it!:thumbup:

:) Thanks!!

What are the current host and guest specials?

The current host and guest specials can be found on the monthly flyer or on our website. These specials change every month, so be sure to check back often!

How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a party, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. Your consultant will help you choose a date, invite guests, and plan the party details.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, exclusive host-only specials, and half-priced items. You also get to try new recipes and learn cooking tips from your consultant.

Can I combine the host and guest specials?

Unfortunately, host and guest specials cannot be combined. However, you can take advantage of both specials by hosting a party and also placing an order as a guest.

How long are the host and guest specials valid?

The host and guest specials are valid for one month, from the first day of the month to the last day. Make sure to take advantage of these specials before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
beckysuem
Replies
Views
kristamk