• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host and Guest Specials Flyer Sept - Nov

In summary, there is an updated flyer for the host and guest specials for Sept-November, but it cannot be uploaded in Word format due to file size restrictions. There is also a second flyer for Oct-Dec and a typo has been fixed on the host special for the round bowl. Some users have requested the flyers in Word format for Canadian pricing.
ivykeep
Gold Member
Here is my updated flyer for the host and guest specials for Sept - November.

I can't get it to compress the photos less than 4 mb file size so I can't upload the Word version (suggestions anyone?) I've tried the compress photos feature but it just won't get down to the 2 mb required for Chef Success.

edit: I'm adding a second flyer with the host and guest specials for October - December.

edit2: the typo on the host special on the round bowl has been fixed

Attachments

• host and guest specials Oct - Dec.pdf
    675.4 KB · Views: 387
Last edited:
Laura, I think thats awesome that you make these sheets. I love to use these sheets for booking shows especially when booking over the phone when I need to have it right in front of me. I wish I knew how to fix your problem though, :( But if it means anything to you, I really like your format! ;)

Thanks for sharing this!

these are great thank you

can anyone post them in word so that i can change to cdn pricing :)
tia

heather9892 said:
these are great thank you

can anyone post them in word so that i can change to cdn pricing :)
tia

Heather, if you pm me your email address, I'd be happy to email you the word versions -- I'm unable to post them since I can't get the file size down small enough to be below the file size limit here (even though I've compressed the pictures) :mad:

Not sure if you noticed, the price is wrong on the round dots bowl.

Oh no! I didn't notice and I've already given out several of these! Hope it wont come back to bite me......

Thanks Laura

price incorrectThis may have already been done but I'm not finding the file, but the price of the dots large round bowl should be $15.50 not $5.50. Would someone please correct and let me know. I need the flyer for an event tomorrow.

That typo has now been fixed. Sorry!

1. What are the current specials for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The current specials for hosting a party with Pampered Chef are the Mini Deep Covered Baker for $25 with a $60 purchase, and the Power Chef System for $30 with a $75 purchase. These specials are valid from September to November.

2. Can I still earn free and discounted products as a host?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total amount of sales from your party. For every $200 in sales, you can choose any item at 60% off, and for every additional $50, you can choose another item at 50% off. You can also earn free products with a qualifying party.

3. How do I redeem the host and guest specials?

To redeem the host and guest specials, simply host a party with a Pampered Chef consultant and make a qualifying purchase. The consultant will help you choose and order the specials at the discounted price.

4. Can I combine the host and guest specials with other promotions or discounts?

No, the host and guest specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They are available only during the specified time period and cannot be applied to previous purchases.

5. Do the host and guest specials apply to online orders?

Yes, the host and guest specials can be applied to online orders placed through a Pampered Chef party link. Simply make a qualifying purchase and the specials will be available for you to choose and order at the discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef cathy