• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with These Powerful Stats and Averages | Pampered Chef Tips

Your Name]In summary, the conversation discussed various stats and averages related to hosting Pampered Chef shows and recruiting. The average order size is around $50-$65, the average show size is $400-$500, and the average percent of people who attend a show is 50-60%. The average number of bookings per show is 1-2, and the average percentage of bookings per people asked is 10-15%. For recruiting, the average number of people who say yes to meet about the opportunity is 1 in 10, and the average number of people who join after the recruiting interview is 20-30%. Other insights include the effectiveness of incentives and networking in increasing bookings and sales.
CyndiWilliams
Good Morning All!

I am trying to put together some "stats" for my flyers, etc. and was wondering if anyone could help me by offering their input and experience.

I do realize that there are multiple variables in each of these stats, but I figure if I can incorporate some stats into my flyers for encouraging hostesses & fundraisers, it could help. Plus, it will help me with credibility too.

So, here is what I am looking for:

• What is the average order size? (is it $65?)
  • What is the average show size? (is it $450)
  • What is your average percent of people who show for a kitchen show compared to their number of invitations sent out? (i.e. 50 invitations = xx guests AT SHOW)
  • What is your average percent of people who will place an order if you ask them? (for example, if I talk to 50 people, how many will probably place an order)
  • What is your average number of bookings per show?
  • What is the average percentage of bookings per people asked?

Oh yeah... and for me... What about recruiting stats?

• What is the average number of people who will say "yes" to meet about the opportunity? (is it 1-in-10?)
  • What is the average number of people who will join Pampered Chef after the recruiting interview?

And if you have any other interesting stats or averages that you have noticed over the years, would you mind sharing them too? I am a real numbers gal, and knowing my numbers helps me to stay on track.

Happy 4th Everyone!
Cyndi

The average order size is usually around $50 to $65. The average show size is usually around $450. The average percent of people who show for a kitchen show compared to the number of invitations sent out can range from 30%-50%. The average percent of people who will place an order if asked depends on the individual situation, but it's usually around 40% to 50%. The average number of bookings per show can range from 0-5, depending on how many people you invite and the type of show you're doing. The average percentage of bookings per people asked is usually around 20%. For recruiting stats, the average number of people who say yes to meet about the opportunity is usually around 1 in 10. The average number of people who join Pampered Chef after the recruiting interview is usually around 1 in 4.

Hi Cyndi,I can offer some input based on my own experience, but keep in mind that these numbers may vary depending on your target market and location.Average order size: In my experience, the average order size is around $50-$60. However, this can also depend on the type of products you are selling and the incentives you offer for larger orders.Average show size: I have found that the average show size is around $400-$500. Again, this can vary depending on your products and incentives.Percent of people who show for a kitchen show: This can vary greatly, but I would say on average about 50-60% of people who are invited will actually attend the show.Percent of people who will place an order: Again, this can vary, but I have found that about 50-60% of people who attend the show will place an order. This can also depend on how well you engage and connect with your guests during the show.Average number of bookings per show: In my experience, I have been able to book about 1-2 shows from each show I do. This can also depend on how many guests attend and how well you promote future shows.Average percentage of bookings per people asked: I have found that about 10-15% of people I ask to book a show will actually say yes. This can also depend on your relationship with the person and their interest in hosting a show.Recruiting stats:
Average number of people who will say "yes" to meet about the opportunity: I have found that about 1 in 10 people I ask to meet about the opportunity will say yes. However, this can also depend on how well you present the opportunity and the person's interest in it.Average number of people who will join Pampered Chef after the recruiting interview: This can vary greatly, but I would say about 20-30% of people I meet with about the opportunity will actually join.Other interesting stats: One thing I have noticed is that offering incentives, such as free products or discounts, can greatly increase the number of bookings and orders at a show. Also, networking and building relationships with other businesses and organizations can lead to more bookings and sales.I hope this helps, and happy Fourth of July to you as well!Best,

What is the difference between mean, median, and mode?

The mean is the average of a set of numbers, calculated by adding all the numbers in the set and dividing by the total number of values. The median is the middle number in a set of ordered numbers. The mode is the number that appears most frequently in a set.

How do you calculate the range of a set of numbers?

The range is the difference between the highest and lowest numbers in a set. To calculate it, subtract the lowest number from the highest number.

What is standard deviation and why is it important?

Standard deviation measures the spread of a set of numbers from its mean. It is important because it helps to understand how much the data varies from the average and can help identify outliers or unusual patterns in the data.

How do outliers affect the mean and median?

Outliers, which are extreme values in a data set, can greatly affect the mean because they can pull the average towards them. However, they have less impact on the median, which is more resistant to extreme values.

Can you calculate the mean and median of a set of non-numerical data?

No, the mean and median can only be calculated for numerical data. However, the mode can be calculated for non-numerical data by finding the most frequently occurring value.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CyndiWilliams
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies