• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Some Wording Help!! Non Pampered Chef

In summary, Vanessa and Stacie were brainstorming ideas for a special anniversary gift for their parents. Vanessa had the idea of asking their friends and family to write about their memories of their parents and to send a picture or both. Stacie came up with the idea of putting together an album of memories with the help of her parents'
StacieB
Gold Member
Ok all, I need some help with something I am working on. My parents will be celebrating their 40 yr anniversary this year and my sister and I had a thought. We thought it would be fun to send am email out to all their friends and family and ask for the following. We would like to have them write something about mom and dad, send a picture or both. Then my sister and I will put this all in a book for them!! So what I need is a clever way of asking for this info!! Thanks for your help in advance!! I would like to send the email prior to my parents coming back from Germany next week!! Thanks!!

I would just say something like My mom and Dad are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary and since you guys have been an important part of thier lives we would really appreciate it if you could write a little memory and add a picture of something memorable you did together.

Mom and Dad are celebrating their 40th Wedding Anniversary!

To commorate this joyous event, Sis and I would like to create a special album of memories throughout the years! We are asking for your help!

Please email us your favorite memories of our parents! Looking for stories from all of you!

We'd also appreciate it if you would send us any pictures you wish to include. Please identify who is in the picture along with the approximate date! We will gladly return the picture to you, just write your name on the back of it!

And SHHHHH!! This is a surprise, so we'd appreciate you keeping the lid on this one.

Please email your stories to us at XXXX by XXXX.

Thank you!!

Love XXX and XXX

----------------------------------
Just a side note---for my grandparents 50th anniversary my mom composed a book with their "stories". They had wrote letters home when my grandfather served in the war and met my grandmother, a GI war bride. They had additional copies made and gave to everyone in the family and special friends of the family too. Just an idea. FedEx Kinkos makes them.

HTH!

Vanessa I really like your idea a lot better then mine.

Thank you! :blushing:

I was typing and then I saw your post after I posted mine! we thought along the same lines.

I am pretty good at those things. I have a creative mind. My mom used to be a party planner (ages ago) when I was young. I get it from her!

Its a starting point anyway for Stacie. :)

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Help us come party
With a couple of old farts.Nope. It don't rhyme.

I do like it though, KG.

Thanks so much Vanessa, I love it!!

Do you know them well enough to call instead of email? (I assume you do since you have their email addresses) I would call first it seems more personal & I would also send them a piece of pretty printed stationary so it all looked alike.
I've even seen it lately at Big lots and Dollar TreeI am putting together one for our sons graduation, have tracked down all his favorite teachers from our old town and current. the paper looks like a diploma with the year. We did it for our other son and he loved it. Especially since 6 months after graduation his principal passed away unexpectedly. I just insert the sheets in a 3 ring binder filled with page protectors.

Good Idea Teresa, I will chat with my sister some more!

Your welcome Stacie!

Related to Need Some Wording Help!! Non Pampered Chef

1. Can you help me come up with wording for a non-Pampered Chef event invitation?

Yes, I would be happy to assist you with wording for your non-Pampered Chef event invitation. We can work together to create a personalized and attention-grabbing invitation that will entice your guests to attend.

2. How can I word a non-Pampered Chef product description in a creative and enticing way?

I specialize in writing product descriptions that highlight the unique features and benefits of each item. We can work together to come up with creative and engaging wording that will make your non-Pampered Chef products stand out to potential customers.

3. I need help writing a catchy tagline for my non-Pampered Chef business. Can you assist me?

Yes, I can definitely help you come up with a catchy tagline that accurately represents your non-Pampered Chef business. Together, we can brainstorm ideas and come up with a memorable and effective tagline that will set your business apart.

4. How can I word a non-Pampered Chef recipe in a way that will make it appealing to my audience?

I have experience in writing recipes for various audiences, and I can help you word your non-Pampered Chef recipe in a way that will make it both appetizing and easy to follow. Let's work together to make your recipe stand out.

5. Can you provide me with wording suggestions for a non-Pampered Chef social media post?

Absolutely! I can assist you in crafting engaging and attention-grabbing wording for your non-Pampered Chef social media post. Whether it's for a promotion, a new product launch, or just a general post, I can help make sure your message is effectively communicated to your followers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chefmoseley