• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Your Cookies for the Cookie Exchange - Wording Help Needed!

In summary, Vanessa is asking for help coming up with wording for a postcard to be sent out to her guests, who have already RSVPed. She wants to let them know to bring an extra batch of cookies to the show.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
My host for next Monday (the 10th) just called and asked me to send out another postcard to her guests - the show is a Cookie Exchange, and she has already received 18 rsvp's....
On the original invitation, everyone was instructed to bring 2 dozen of their favorite cookie - but if rsvp's keep coming in, that won't be enough - so we decided that we should amend the invite to 4 dozen cookies.

Now my mind is blank - I want to send out a cute postcard that will let everyone know to double their batch - but I can't figure out how to say it in a fun way - so I am asking for some creative help!
Those of you with creative writing and wording abilities - could you give me something to say that will fit on a postcard? I would be forever grateful! I need to get these out today or tomorrow!

Thanks!

The Holidays are in full swing, we thought we'd let you know what you could bring...

The Guest list is growing, we thought you should know...

You need to bring 4 dozen cookies to the Show!

---

Hope you can work with that...or make it into something.. Good luck

The party's getting bigger! Please bring 4 dozen cookies instead of 2. You'll get to bring 4 dozen home, from the cookies that others bring.
Hope to see you there!
date, blah blah blah

ooh- I like your wording, Vanessa. So creative! :chef:

thanks Ann, hope Becky can work with it.

How does this sound?Cookie Swap Reminder and Update!

It's December, and the Holidays are in full swing
We thought we'd let you know what you should bring
The Party is growing, thought you'd like to know
Please Bring 4 dozen cookies to Daryl's show!

See you on Dec. 10th @ 7pm for lots of fun, food and friends!
(please rsvp to Daryl if you haven't already!)

Thanks Vanessa and Ann!

I got so excited when I read your posts, I had to write it out before I could even say thank you!:eek:

your welcome. sounds great!

Related to Double Your Cookies for the Cookie Exchange - Wording Help Needed!

1. How can I make my wording more enticing?

One way to make your wording more enticing is to use descriptive and persuasive language. Focus on the benefits of the product and use strong verbs to create a sense of urgency.

2. What should I avoid when writing product descriptions?

Avoid using technical jargon or complicated language that may confuse customers. Also, avoid making exaggerated claims about the product that cannot be supported.

3. Can I use humor in my wording?

Yes, humor can be a great way to engage customers and make your product stand out. Just make sure it is appropriate and relevant to the product.

4. Is it better to use short or long descriptions?

It depends on the product and your target audience. For more technical products, longer descriptions may be necessary to provide all the necessary information. However, for simpler products, shorter and more concise descriptions may be more effective.

5. How can I make my wording more SEO-friendly?

Include relevant keywords in your descriptions and titles to improve your search engine ranking. Also, make sure your descriptions are unique and not copied from other sources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • akrebecca
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cathy pclady
  • meganmcg