• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Paste the Flyers Into an Email?

In summary, to copy and paste flyers into an email, right-click on the flyer image and select "Copy," then open a new email and right-click again to select "Paste." Multiple flyers can be included in one email by copying and pasting each image separately or by attaching them as file attachments. The flyers do not need to be resized before pasting, but can be resized by clicking and dragging the corners of the image. Text or a message can be added with the flyer in the email by clicking below or beside the image. Most email platforms have a preview option to check the formatting and placement of the flyers before sending the email.
sarahsworld2000
I have a gal who never ever opens my attachments (she told me so). I was hoping to send her the new recruiting flyer, but I want to paste it into the email instead of attaching it. How on earth do I do that??? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Sarah

Consultant Connection sends HTML formatted messages. You can send it to her through there if you have a web page.Or (if you are in windows) you can open the flyer to where you can see the whole thing, click ctrl+alt+prnt scrn, then go to your e-mail client & ctrl+v (which is the same as right click & paste).Last option that I can think of is an e-mail server like iContact. You can put larger images in there so that they are easier to read.

Hi Sarah,To paste the recruiting flyer directly into the email, you can follow these steps:1. Open the recruiting flyer on your computer.
2. Select all the content by pressing "Ctrl + A" on a PC or "Command + A" on a Mac.
3. Copy the content by pressing "Ctrl + C" on a PC or "Command + C" on a Mac.
4. Open a new email and position your cursor where you want to paste the content.
5. Paste the content by pressing "Ctrl + V" on a PC or "Command + V" on a Mac.
6. The flyer should now appear in the body of the email. You can add any additional text or formatting before sending it to your colleague.Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions. Good luck with your recruiting efforts!Best,

1. How do I copy and paste the flyers into an email?

To copy and paste the flyers into an email, simply right-click on the flyer image and select "Copy." Then, open a new email and right-click again to select "Paste." The flyer image will be inserted into your email.

2. Can I include multiple flyers in one email?

Yes, you can include multiple flyers in one email by copying and pasting each flyer image separately. You can also attach the flyers as a file attachment if you prefer.

3. Do I need to resize the flyer before pasting it into the email?

No, you do not need to resize the flyer before pasting it into the email. The image will automatically adjust to fit the email. However, if you want to resize the flyer, you can do so by clicking and dragging the corners of the image.

4. Can I add text or a message with the flyer in the email?

Yes, you can add text or a message with the flyer in the email. Simply click below or beside the flyer image and start typing. You can also change the font, size, and color of the text to customize your message.

5. Is it possible to preview the email before sending it?

Yes, most email platforms have a preview option that allows you to see how the email will look before sending it. This can help you ensure that the flyers are correctly pasted and that your message is formatted properly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
toastnthekitchen
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
CAPCnewbie
  • Linzwebb2