1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales How do you get pictures in your flyers?

1. Hi. My starter kit is in the mail and I can't wait to get going. I already have two shows booked! I would love to make some flyers for my 100 list mail outs and I am wondering where some of you get your awesome product/logo pictures. Do you cut and paste, scan, or are they available on the PC website? Any info. would be so helpful.

Thanks and happy cooking! :)

Jan 12, 2006
  2. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

ClipArt

You can right click on many of the pictures and copy, then paste to your newsletter (or to paint or other picture editor if you want to edit). You can also save the picture option.
    I get lots of pictures from the products section of the website and from the personal website assistant section where I would up date the graphics.
    For generic pictures of items not PChef specific (ie: a chef, fireworks, etc) you can go to http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/default.aspx?lc=en-us for free clip art. There a MANY other sites, just do a search in your search engine for free clipart. You can also do a google image search; but be careful as many of those will be copywrited.

Jan 12, 2006
Have something to add?