• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Get Pictures in Your Flyers?

In summary, adding pictures to your flyer is easy. Simply go to the "Insert" tab and select "Picture" to add images from your computer. You can also resize pictures by dragging the handles or entering specific dimensions. You can use your own pictures or choose from an online library. Additionally, you can add multiple pictures to one page and make them stand out by using design elements and experimenting with placement and sizing options.
cooklove
Hi. My starter kit is in the mail and I can't wait to get going. I already have two shows booked! I would love to make some flyers for my 100 list mail outs and I am wondering where some of you get your awesome product/logo pictures. Do you cut and paste, scan, or are they available on the PC website? Any info. would be so helpful.

Thanks and happy cooking! :)

ClipArtYou can right click on many of the pictures and copy, then paste to your newsletter (or to paint or other picture editor if you want to edit). You can also save the picture option.
I get lots of pictures from the products section of the website and from the personal website assistant section where I would up date the graphics.
For generic pictures of items not PChef specific (ie: a chef, fireworks, etc) you can go to http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/default.aspx?lc=en-us for free clip art. There a MANY other sites, just do a search in your search engine for free clipart. You can also do a google image search; but be careful as many of those will be copywrited.

Hi there! Congratulations on getting your starter kit and booking two shows already! That's amazing. As for creating flyers for your 100 list mail outs, there are a few options you can try. Some consultants use their own product photos by taking pictures of their actual products or using stock photos. Others use the product images available on the PC website. You can also try searching for images on Google or using a graphic design software like Canva to create your own custom flyers. Hope that helps! Good luck with your business and happy cooking to you too! :)

1. How do I add pictures to my flyer?

To add pictures to your flyer, click on the "Insert" tab at the top of the screen. Then, select "Picture" and choose the image you want to add from your computer. You can also drag and drop images directly onto your flyer.

2. Can I use my own pictures in my flyer?

Yes, you can use your own pictures in your flyer. Simply click on the "Insert" tab, select "Picture," and choose the image from your computer. You can also use pictures from our online library.

3. How do I resize pictures in my flyer?

To resize pictures in your flyer, click on the image and drag the corner handles to adjust the size. You can also right-click on the image and select "Size and Position" to enter specific dimensions.

4. Can I add multiple pictures to one page in my flyer?

Yes, you can add multiple pictures to one page in your flyer. Simply click on the "Insert" tab and select "Picture." Choose the images you want to add and they will appear on your page. You can then resize and rearrange them as desired.

5. How do I make my pictures stand out in my flyer?

To make your pictures stand out in your flyer, you can use different design elements such as borders or frames, add text or captions, or use a contrasting background color. You can also experiment with different placement and sizing options to create a visually appealing layout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
FFBearPChef
Replies
Views
CRuff