• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Flyers That Would Have Nov-Feb

In summary, our company offers a variety of flyers for the Nov-Feb season, including holiday-themed, winter-inspired, and general seasonal designs. These flyers are fully customizable and can be personalized with your own content and branding. There is no minimum or maximum limit for ordering, and we offer bulk discounts for larger orders. Processing and shipping times vary, but typically take 3-5 business days for processing and 3-7 business days for shipping. We also offer a sample flyer option for customers who want to see the quality and design before placing a larger order.
MissChef
Gold Member
I'm needing current flyers with November thru February and then maybe a few combinations, I'd love to have one for just Nov and December so that I can book up these months too! I'm trying really hard to kick off my business again! I've been selling for 14 years and I use to be a director and really worked my business hard but over the last few years I've slowed down alot, due to needs of teenagers and a lot of issues in my personal life, I've been through a time of rediscovering this business and I need to run with it! so any help to make this an easy process by helping me with new flyers so that I can take off running I need to make about 1500-2000 in these next two months and I haven't done this in 4 years... I know I can really do a lot with my business now, and I'm trying to learn everything and throw my business through the roof like how I use to be! so any help would be greatly appreciated!

bumping so that maybe someone can answer this! and show me where to go for these! :) Please and Thank You!! :)

Feb isn't even posted on CC yet... probably after Nov 1st

Look under the Flyers and Letters forum. There are a couple who do some fabulous flyers that I am SO grateful for!!!

CookinWithLynda said:
Look under the Flyers and Letters forum. There are a couple who do some fabulous flyers that I am SO grateful for!!!

That should be...Flyers and Letters forum in the first few days of each month. Sigh, it never helps to rush! Sorry!!

1. What types of flyers do you offer for the Nov-Feb season?

We offer a variety of flyers that cater to different needs and preferences for the Nov-Feb season. Our flyers include holiday-themed ones, winter-inspired designs, and general seasonal flyers.

2. Can I customize the content and design of the flyers?

Yes, our flyers are fully customizable. You can add your own text, images, and logo to make it more personalized for your business. You can also choose from our wide selection of designs and layouts to fit your branding.

3. How many flyers can I order at once?

There is no minimum or maximum limit for ordering flyers. You can order as many as you need for your business. We also offer bulk discounts for larger orders.

4. How long does it take to receive the flyers?

The processing and shipping time for our flyers vary depending on the quantity and customization. Typically, it takes 3-5 business days for processing, and an additional 3-7 business days for shipping.

5. Can I receive a sample of the flyer before placing a larger order?

Yes, we offer a sample flyer option for customers who want to see the quality and design before placing a larger order. The sample flyer will be shipped to you within 3-5 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Pamperedpartygirl
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies