• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Flyers That Would Have Nov-Feb

MissChef

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2006
I'm needing current flyers with November thru February and then maybe a few combinations, I'd love to have one for just Nov and December so that I can book up these months too! I'm trying really hard to kick off my business again! I've been selling for 14 years and I use to be a director and really worked my business hard but over the last few years I've slowed down alot, due to needs of teenagers and a lot of issues in my personal life, I've been through a time of rediscovering this business and I need to run with it! so any help to make this an easy process by helping me with new flyers so that I can take off running I need to make about 1500-2000 in these next two months and I haven't done this in 4 years... I know I can really do a lot with my business now, and I'm trying to learn everything and throw my business through the roof like how I use to be! so any help would be greatly appreciated!

MissChef

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2006
bumping so that maybe someone can answer this! and show me where to go for these! :) Please and Thank You!! :)

Jan 22, 2011
Feb isn't even posted on CC yet... probably after Nov 1st

Sep 30, 2011
Look under the Flyers and Letters forum. There are a couple who do some fabulous flyers that I am SO grateful for!!!

Sep 30, 2011
Look under the Flyers and Letters forum. There are a couple who do some fabulous flyers that I am SO grateful for!!!

That should be...Flyers and Letters forum in the first few days of each month. Sigh, it never helps to rush! Sorry!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
Ainsley Miller
Replies
Views