• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Creating Flyers: How to Transfer Pampered Chef PDFs to Word

Thanks Tasha.Strange that it is blurry. Playing with it may help. Make sure that you make the picture smaller using format picture - size % and not clicking and dragging. Also sometimes once it is saved the picture looks fine.Thanks Tasha.
Francine
Everybody seems to make beautiful flyers and I would love to use them, but since I am in Canada the prices are different. So I unfortunately I can't use them. My question is how do you paste the items from Pampered Chef (pdf files) into Word (for the flyers)? I've had a Mac for a few years then had to buy a PC for PamperedPartner, and I'm completely lost. If anyone has tips and tricks could you please share.
Thanks for the help.

You could simply take our word files & change the prices for canadian. That is one reason why we post the word documents is so people can edit/customize them.

Or open the PDF, click on the camera/snapshot tool, draw a box around the picture you want, the picture will be placed in your clipboard, go to word and paste the picture in.

I can't just change the price because some of the prices are in the "bubbles" on the pictures. Where do I find the clip board? Is that the same as clip art?

Clipboard is on your computer - it what the computer uses for copying stuff. To paste the picture simply in windows do CTRL-V after doing the snapshot thing in the PDF.

In many cases of the bubble - the bubble is actually editable if you double-click on it.

Thanks Tasha,
I finally figured it out and got it pasted into word but it seems to be a little blurry now. I guess I'll have to play around with it. Thank you for your help.

Francine said:
Thanks Tasha,
I finally figured it out and got it pasted into word but it seems to be a little blurry now. I guess I'll have to play around with it. Thank you for your help.

Strange that it is blurry. Playing with it may help. Make sure that you make the picture smaller using format picture - size % and not clicking and dragging. Also sometimes once it is saved the picture looks fine.

1. What is the purpose of flyers?

Flyers are used to advertise and promote products, services, or events. They are typically distributed in public places or through direct mail to attract potential customers or clients.

2. How can I design an effective flyer?

To design an effective flyer, consider including eye-catching graphics, concise and compelling messaging, and a clear call to action. Use a legible font and make sure all important information is easily readable. It can also be helpful to include contact information or a website for more information.

3. Are flyers still relevant in the digital age?

Yes, flyers are still relevant in the digital age. While digital marketing has become increasingly popular, flyers can still be effective in reaching a targeted audience and can be a cost-effective way to advertise.

4. How should I distribute my flyers?

The best way to distribute flyers will depend on your target audience and the purpose of your flyer. Some common ways to distribute flyers include handing them out in public places, leaving them in businesses or stores, or mailing them directly to potential customers.

5. Can I use images or logos from other companies on my flyer?

No, it is not recommended to use images or logos from other companies on your flyer without their permission. This can potentially lead to copyright infringement and legal issues. It is best to use your own original images or to purchase stock images for use on your flyer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MissChef
  • dawn424383
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies