• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Convert Flyer to Word for Last Minute Pampered Chef Party | Tips & Tools

In summary, this flyer is a great resource for helping a family that has lost their Pampered Chef tools in a fire. The host benefits are given to the victim instead of being sold to them.
Jayne
Gold Member
Can someone please convert this flyer to Word. I got a last minute party scheduled for a family that lost all their Pampered Chef tools in a fire. Thank you in advance!!:chef:

Attachments

• Fire%20Sale%20Flyer[1].pdf
    142.5 KB · Views: 352
Great Flyer! What a way to help our this family.
Sorry don't know how to convert to word.

Jayne, I converted to or copied this to a word doc than emailed to the addy on the flyer. I hope that helps!?? If not the right email address, give me the correct one and I will resend.

Heather,Could you post it? I think that is an incredible flyer and would be a great resource if any of us are to ever know someone so unfortunate to lose their things in a fire. Thanks.

Here you go!

Attachments

• Fire Sale Flyer[1].doc
    403 KB · Views: 356
Please remember to change "much" to "munch."

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Just curious, which program did you use?

Heather/Sarah...Thank you sooooo much!! That made my job sooooo much easier. I have attached the invitation to this post in case anyone is interested. I added some graphics and made some changes. You can change the wording to reflect the party you are doing. In this particular case the fire victim did not want anyone to buy her anything so we are giving her all of the host benefits. Thanks again Heather/Sarah!!:D

Attachments

• FIRE RESTORATION.doc
    397.5 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
I used eprint.

heat123 said:
Jayne, I converted to or copied this to a word doc than emailed to the addy on the flyer. I hope that helps!?? If not the right email address, give me the correct one and I will resend.

Heather,
It was not the right addy but I got it from here per Sarah? I couldn't change anything because I didn't have the program. I got the original flyer from the files in Chef Success. That's what I love about this forum...you have a project to do...just go to Chef Success!! If you need help...just ask!! I love all you guys!! Have a GREAT weekend!!:love:

Awesome flyer! I'm glad to know where to go when I need this....although I hope I don't!

Final Draft added business opportunity information!:D

Attachments

• FIRE RESTORATION.doc
    398 KB · Views: 290

1. How do I convert the flyer to a Word document?

To convert the flyer to a Word document, you can simply open the flyer file in Word and save it as a Word document. You may need to make some adjustments to the layout and formatting to make it look more professional.

2. Can I edit the flyer in Word after converting it?

Yes, once the flyer has been converted to a Word document, you can edit it just like any other Word document. You can change the text, fonts, colors, and images to fit your specific party needs.

3. Are there any specific fonts or formatting I should use for the flyer?

We recommend using a simple and easy-to-read font, such as Arial or Calibri, for the flyer. You can also use bold or italicized text to make certain information stand out. As for formatting, make sure the flyer is visually appealing and organized, with clear headings and bullet points.

4. How can I make the flyer more eye-catching?

To make the flyer more visually appealing, you can use high-quality images, add a pop of color, and use engaging and persuasive language. You can also include special offers or discounts to entice potential attendees.

5. Is there a deadline for converting the flyer to a Word document?

While there is no specific deadline, we recommend converting the flyer to a Word document at least a week before your party. This will give you enough time to make any necessary edits and ensure that the final version is ready to be shared with guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • Admin Greg