• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Convert This Host Benefits Flyer to Word?

In summary, the Host Benefits Flyer Conversion is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows hosts to convert their host benefits from a traditional party into a virtual party. With this program, hosts can choose to have their party online, allowing guests to shop and order online while still earning all of the host benefits. The benefits of using this conversion include convenience and flexibility for hosts, as well as the potential to reach a larger audience and earn more benefits. To sign up, hosts can simply contact their Pampered Chef consultant and express interest. And yes, hosts can still earn free and discounted products through this program, as the benefits are based on total sales from the virtual party.
heather223
Gold Member
Can somone please be a dear and convert this from PDF to word for me? I would greatly appreciate it! :chef:

Attachments

• Host Benefits Flyer.pdf
    545.6 KB · Views: 802
I tried to convert the same file awhile ago - and it would not convert nicely.

So I came up with one. Atleast it has the chart and the key points so you don't have to type it all in again.

Hopefully this will help you.

Attachments

• Host Rewards.doc
    88 KB · Views: 689
Thanks! :chef:

In Heather's file, there is a mistake in the rewards program box.... you need $150 in guest sales, not $100. other than that it's a FANTASTIC flyer!

Kim
Hawaii

I pulled that flyer off here and didn't even realize it. THANK YOU!! I had actually taken parts of it and turned it into a new flyer and I used that table in it. I am changing it now. :)

Related to Can Someone Convert This Host Benefits Flyer to Word?

What is the Host Benefits Flyer Conversion?

The Host Benefits Flyer Conversion is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows hosts to convert their host benefits from a traditional party into a virtual party.

How does the Host Benefits Flyer Conversion work?

With the Host Benefits Flyer Conversion, hosts can choose to have their party online instead of in-person. This means that the host's guests can shop and order online, and the host can still earn all of the host benefits they would have received from a traditional party.

What are the benefits of using the Host Benefits Flyer Conversion?

The Host Benefits Flyer Conversion offers a convenient and flexible option for hosts who may not be able to host a traditional party. It also allows hosts to reach a larger audience and potentially earn more host benefits.

How do I sign up for the Host Benefits Flyer Conversion?

To sign up for the Host Benefits Flyer Conversion, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested. They will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to get started.

Can I still earn free and discounted products with the Host Benefits Flyer Conversion?

Yes, hosts can still earn free and discounted products with the Host Benefits Flyer Conversion. The host benefits are based on the total sales from the virtual party, just like a traditional party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedmomofthree
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
MissChef