• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Summer Theme Show Flyer | Created in Publisher | PDF Conversion Available

In summary, a Summer Theme Show Flyer is a promotional material used by Pampered Chef consultants to advertise their summer-themed cooking shows. It contains information about featured products, recipes, and special offers for the event. You can request a flyer from your consultant or find a digital version on the website. It can be customized with contact information and event details. It is free for consultants to use and has been proven to be effective in attracting guests to summer-themed cooking shows.
SusanBP0129
Just made this and thought I'd share.
It is in Publisher. Sorry - I don't believe it can convert to Word, but maybe it can be converted to PDF.

Attachments

• theme shows.pub
    128.5 KB · Views: 616
Can someone convert this into PDF or Word??????????????????? PLEASE!!!!

By the way congrats on taking Directorship Susan.................

Flamingo said:
By the way congrats on taking Directorship Susan.................

Thanks!! :D

Can someone please convert this to pdf????????????????? - Another request TIA

I don't know about making pdfs, but I figured out last night that you can open a publisher file, copy the whole thing and paste it into word. The only thing that can go a bit goofy is if you have text boxes that are at an angle - in word, they come out straight!

If I get a chance I'll try to do it but my 3 year old is needing me...

Here it is...

If you do this, you just have to set the margins on the word doc all to 0.0inches. I also had to shrink one of the fonts a little so it would still fit in the text box.

Also note, in the original, it should say enjoying not enjoining!! (I fixed it in the word version)

Attachments

• ThemeShowFlyer.doc
    100.5 KB · Views: 566
Thank you sooooooooooo much!!

Related to Summer Theme Show Flyer | Created in Publisher | PDF Conversion Available

1. What is a Summer Theme Show Flyer?

A Summer Theme Show Flyer is a promotional material used by Pampered Chef consultants to advertise their summer-themed cooking shows. It contains information about the featured products, recipes, and special offers for the event.

2. How can I get a Summer Theme Show Flyer?

You can request a Summer Theme Show Flyer from your Pampered Chef consultant or find a digital version on our website. You can also attend a summer-themed cooking show to receive a physical copy.

3. Can I customize the Summer Theme Show Flyer?

Yes, you can customize the Summer Theme Show Flyer by adding your contact information and personalizing the event details. We also offer a variety of templates to choose from to suit your preferences.

4. Is there a cost for the Summer Theme Show Flyer?

No, the Summer Theme Show Flyer is free for Pampered Chef consultants to use for promoting their events. Simply download the digital version or request physical copies from your consultant.

5. How effective is the Summer Theme Show Flyer in attracting guests?

The Summer Theme Show Flyer has been proven to be highly effective in attracting guests to summer-themed cooking shows. Its eye-catching design and informative content make it a powerful marketing tool for consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • CarlyK
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies