• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Mystery Host Flyer in Word Format

In summary, a "Hwc Mystery Host Flyer" is a promotional flyer offered by Pampered Chef that gives customers the chance to host a party and potentially receive free products and discounts. You can request a Word format version from your consultant or customer service team, or find it on the company's website. The "Mystery Host" aspect means that the host of the party will be randomly chosen to receive the rewards. The flyer can be customized with personal information, and in order to qualify for the rewards, the party must meet certain requirements such as minimum sales and orders, as well as the host's presence and valid email address.
nycchef
Does anyone have the Mystery Host Flyer in Word format...I saw it in PDF but I can't make any changes to it because I don't have the software...sorry is this has already been discussed...I just can't find it anywhere....Thanks!

I also need it! I'm pampering a business tomorrow and would like to modify the mystery hostess flyer to the concept of pampering your business. Any one have it?

Yeah! I found it! It's under flyers/letters "updated $1000 mystery host flyers"(I would attach a link, but I'm new and can't figure that out yet! sorry)

1. What is a "Hwc Mystery Host Flyer"?

A "Hwc Mystery Host Flyer" is a promotional flyer created by Pampered Chef that allows customers to have the opportunity to host a party and potentially earn free products and discounts.

2. How can I get a "Hwc Mystery Host Flyer" in Word format?

You can request a "Hwc Mystery Host Flyer" in Word format from your Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. You can also find a downloadable version on our website under the "Host a Party" section.

3. How does the "Mystery Host" aspect work?

The "Mystery Host" aspect means that the host of the party will be randomly chosen to receive the hostess rewards. This adds an element of surprise and excitement for the host and their guests!

4. Can I customize the "Hwc Mystery Host Flyer" with my own information?

Yes, you can customize the flyer with your personal information, such as your name, contact information, and party details. This will make the flyer more personalized and appealing to your potential guests.

5. Are there any requirements to qualify for the "Mystery Host" rewards?

In order to qualify for the "Mystery Host" rewards, the party must have a minimum of $200 in sales and at least 4 unique orders. The host must also be present at the party and have a valid email address for the rewards to be sent to.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • jenne
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefBeckyD