• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Discontinued Product Flyer with Pictures in Word Format

In summary, Pampered Chef does not sell discontinued products but they may be available through third-party sellers or resale websites. Customers can request a copy of the discontinued product flyer from customer service, but it may not include all discontinued products. The flyer is for informational purposes only and purchases must be made through third-party sellers or online resale websites. The flyer is updated regularly, but for the most current information, customers should contact customer service.
Sk8Mom209
Gold Member
I am looking for a discontinued product flyer with pictures in Word format.

Does anyone have one?

I have one Shari.
Don't know how to add attachments here... but I will email it to you!
Koren

Thanks! I look forward to receiving it.

Sk8Mom209 said:
I am looking for a discontinued product flyer with pictures in Word format.

Does anyone have one?

I have it for you in word:)

Colleen

Attachments

• going going gone 2006.doc
    400.5 KB · Views: 349
Shari,

I emailed you one yesterday.

1. Can I still purchase discontinued products from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, once a product is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find it through a third-party seller or on a resale website.

2. How can I get a copy of the discontinued product flyer with pictures in Word format?

You can contact our customer service team and request a copy of the discontinued product flyer. They will be able to provide it to you in a Word format.

3. Are all discontinued products included in the flyer with pictures in Word format?

While we try to include all discontinued products in the flyer, there may be some that are not featured. If you are unable to find a specific product, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I make purchases directly from the discontinued product flyer with pictures in Word format?

No, the flyer is for informational purposes only. If you are interested in purchasing a discontinued product, you will need to contact a third-party seller or check online resale websites.

5. How often is the discontinued product flyer with pictures in Word format updated?

We update the flyer on a regular basis, but it may not include the most recent discontinued products. If you are looking for a specific product, it is best to contact our customer service team for the most up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefLani
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
melindag
  • Becca115
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Becca115
  • pchefvt