• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Newsletter: New Items & Specials

In summary, the Spring newsletter features a variety of new items, including a ceramic roasting pan, a spiralizer, and a multi-purpose avocado tool. There are also special discounts and promotions, such as a buy one, get one free deal on mixing bowls. As a consultant, you can use your discount on all items in the newsletter. There is a deadline to order these items, listed at the bottom of the newsletter. You are also encouraged to share the newsletter with friends and family through social media or email.
pchefvt
Did anyone do a flyer yet in word format? Thanks.
I am trying to send out a newsletter for spring that shows the new items and specials.

Re: Mar/April/mayNot sure if the host specials/pricing are out as of yet?

Re: Mar/April/mayThat's just it...they were released today. We didn't even have the "backdoor" method to see the CN this month. So those creative-souls who make the flyer(s), need some time. :)

Re: Mar/April/may
esavvymom said:
That's just it...they were released today. We didn't even have the "backdoor" method to see the CN this month. So those creative-souls who make the flyer(s), need some time.

:)

i know, i was checking & checking. they're on to us!

Re: Mar/April/maybumping>>>>>>

1. What new items are being featured in the Spring newsletter?

The Spring newsletter features a variety of new items, including a ceramic roasting pan, a spiralizer, and a multi-purpose avocado tool.

2. Are there any special discounts or promotions in the Spring newsletter?

Yes, the Spring newsletter includes several special discounts and promotions on select items, such as a buy one, get one free deal on our popular mixing bowls.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on the new items in the Spring newsletter?

Yes, as a consultant, you can use your discount on any items in the Spring newsletter, including the new items and discounted items.

4. Is there a deadline to order the items featured in the Spring newsletter?

Yes, there is a deadline to order the items featured in the Spring newsletter. The deadline is listed at the bottom of the newsletter and orders must be placed before that date to receive the special discounts and promotions.

5. Can I share the Spring newsletter with my friends and family?

Absolutely! We encourage you to share the Spring newsletter with anyone who may be interested in our new items and special discounts. You can also share it on social media or via email by using the share buttons at the top of the newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vincent
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies