• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking the Mystery of Converting PDF Flyers to Word: Tips and Tricks

In summary, "Guest Specials in Word" are exclusive offers and promotions available to guests at Pampered Chef parties or events. To take advantage of these specials, one must attend a party or event as a guest. They cannot be used for online orders and may vary at each party. These specials are only available for a limited time.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Ok, so i'm so impressed with all the many flyers I see here..But i'm a bit baffled..how you all get the info/pics from the PDF files, and put them in WORD..

?

Is there something someone can tell me to give me the 4 -1-1 on that so i too can do it.

When you have the flyer from HO open in Acrobat Reader, select the button on the toolbar that looks like an arrowhead (it's between the hand and the camera). Then click on the picture you want to copy.You can then right-click and choose "Copy image to clipboard", then alt-tab over to Word and paste it into your document.

Hope this helps!

Thanks Ann, this should help me with updating the wishlist files with the new products.

Hi, Tasha! Good to see you around again!

Thanks I took about a month break from all computer stuff and it has been good for me but I was missing my friends so break is over and I'm back.

1. What are "Guest Specials in Word"?

"Guest Specials in Word" refers to the special offers and promotions available to guests who attend a Pampered Chef party or event. These specials are typically exclusive to guests and can include discounted products or free gifts.

2. How can I take advantage of Guest Specials in Word?

To take advantage of Guest Specials in Word, you must attend a Pampered Chef party or event as a guest. You can either attend an in-person party or host a virtual party to receive these special offers.

3. Can I use Guest Specials in Word when placing an online order?

No, Guest Specials in Word are only available for guests who attend a Pampered Chef party or event. These specials cannot be used when placing an online order.

4. Are the Guest Specials in Word the same at every party?

No, the Guest Specials in Word may vary depending on the specific party or event. Pampered Chef reserves the right to change or update these specials at any time.

5. How long are Guest Specials in Word available?

The availability of Guest Specials in Word can vary, but they are typically only available for a limited time. It is best to attend a party or event as soon as possible to take advantage of these specials before they expire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MegT
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Denarella
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Denarella
  • Jolie_Paradoxe