• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Dec Host and Guest Specials

In summary, the Dec Host and Guest Specials are exclusive offers and discounts available to both hosts and guests during the month of December. To become a host and take advantage of the specials, you can host an in-home or virtual party with a Pampered Chef consultant. The specials are different for hosts and guests, with hosts earning free and discounted products and guests being able to purchase exclusive products at a discounted price. These specials cannot be combined with other promotions, but host rewards can still be used towards purchases. The specials are only available during the month of December and end on December 31st.
Meigs
I am at a conference / trade show all day and would love to tell people what the Dec specials are. Unfortunate I am not able to open the pdf on my blackberry. Can someone please tell me what they are!

Thanks so much! :)

EVERY FALL PRODUCT (up to two for EVERY host) at 60 percent off.Hosts who sell $650 get that apron (very girly!) for free.The desert sauces are free with a $60 order.

Intrepid_Chef said:
EVERY FALL PRODUCT (up to two for EVERY host) at 60 percent off.

Since I'm new I'm asking the question..what do you mean, every fall product? The new items in the catalog or is it something else?

minirottie said:
Since I'm new I'm asking the question..what do you mean, every fall product? The new items in the catalog or is it something else?

All items that were introduced in the Fall catalog. If it's marked "new" it's on the list.

ETA: They can pick any two of the above.

Last edited:
NICE!! This will be an awesome Host Benefit! I actually think the apron is cute! And the Guest special - well, pun intended - SWEET DEAL!

I completelyy Agree! December has some ridiculously good specials!

1. What is the Dec Host and Guest Specials?

The Dec Host and Guest Specials are exclusive offers and discounts available to both hosts and guests during the month of December.

2. How do I become a host and take advantage of the specials?

To become a host, you can either host an in-home party or a virtual party with a Pampered Chef consultant. You can reach out to a consultant or visit our website to learn more and schedule a party.

3. Are the specials different for hosts and guests?

Yes, the specials are different for hosts and guests. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on your party sales. Guests can purchase exclusive products at a discounted price.

4. Can I combine the Dec Host and Guest Specials with other promotions?

Unfortunately, the Dec Host and Guest Specials cannot be combined with other promotions. However, you can still earn host rewards and use them towards your purchase.

5. When do the Dec Host and Guest Specials end?

The Dec Host and Guest Specials are only available during the month of December. Make sure to take advantage of these specials before they end on December 31st!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies