• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Moving to Okinawa Japan: Nov & Dec Specials

In summary, Lisa is trying to become inactive so that she can move to Okinawa Japan in November, but she is worried about how she will stay active.
pamperedchef07
Gold Member
Hi, my family and I are moving to Okinawa Japan in Nov. Does anyone know what the specials are for Nov and Dec (I saw that they have them on director success)? I want to start trying to get bookings with people over there and I know they are going to want to know what the specials are.
Thanks

nevermind I found them

I have 2-3 friends moving to Japan in November! lol :) Good luck!

My brother is stationed in Oki. :)

jbdowd0798 said:
I have 2-3 friends moving to Japan in November! lol :) Good luck!

Thanks!!! I am so nervous about becoming inactive--it take 30days for our express shipment to get there, we are trying to time it so we get there around the time our stuff does. And then there is the whole not knowing anyone there.

Do you know anyone else who's already stationed there??? Or through military could you get contact of a few people (maybe someone hubby has worked with in past) and get in contact and make friends with wives (so you'll have someone there) to show you ropes??

I had good friends stationed there and their children all have blonde blonde hair and they had to keep hats & things on kids or people were always touching them. Made my friend very nervous.

Best of luck to you,

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
Do you know anyone else who's already stationed there??? Or through military could you get contact of a few people (maybe someone hubby has worked with in past) and get in contact and make friends with wives (so you'll have someone there) to show you ropes??

I had good friends stationed there and their children all have blonde blonde hair and they had to keep hats & things on kids or people were always touching them. Made my friend very nervous.

Best of luck to you,

Lisa

Unfortunately I don't know anyone over there yet, so I am REALLY nervous about how I am going to stay active the first couple of month (I'm trying to see if I can get a couple of catty shows lined up here to help)

1. What are the specials available for moving to Okinawa Japan in November and December?

During the months of November and December, we are offering a special package for anyone moving to Okinawa Japan. The package includes a welcome kit with kitchen essentials, a cooking class voucher, and a discount on our top-selling products.

2. How can I take advantage of these specials?

To take advantage of our November and December specials, simply place an order through our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. Make sure to mention the promo code "OKINAWA" at checkout to receive the discount and cooking class voucher.

3. Is the discount only applicable to certain products?

No, the discount can be applied to any of our products. However, the discount may vary depending on the product's availability in Okinawa Japan. Your consultant can provide more information on specific products.

4. Can the cooking class voucher be used online?

Unfortunately, the cooking class voucher can only be used for in-person cooking classes in Okinawa Japan. We currently do not offer online cooking classes in this location.

5. Are there any restrictions or limitations for the welcome kit?

No, there are no restrictions or limitations for the welcome kit. It includes a variety of kitchen essentials that will be useful for any home cook in Okinawa Japan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • pjpamchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • Monty060609