• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover January Host Specials and Rebook Your Party Today | Chef's Corner

In summary, the host specials for January are still unknown, but if you are a repeat host and are friends with the host, you might be able to book both shows.
gailz2
Gold Member
I have a past host who wants to rebook and is trying to decide between Dec. and January -- any ideas when we'll find out what the host specials for January are? or how I can find out?:chef:

You'll have to wait until it's announced, possibly in November, maybe not until December.

Well, if she does a show in December and gets a friend to book and hold in January, she gets both. And, she can do that as well, book both December and January.

She is a repeat host -- she and a friend from work alternate every 6 months who has the party, which is good for me. December would be nice, but her friend just had a party 9/30. They invite a lot of the same people.

So? I have hosts that set up multiple shows for every 2-3 months. If people know about them ahead of time, they can budget to get what they want. Offer it to her and let her make the decision.

cmdtrgd said:
So? I have hosts that set up multiple shows for every 2-3 months. If people know about them ahead of time, they can budget to get what they want. Offer it to her and let her make the decision.

I have a group who hosts every month, there is nothing wrong with it! Plus if you do it in December you could hit up people who want to buy gifts.

I was in a hurry with the last post...here's what I suggest you do. Talk to her about the benefits of doing a December show or December and January shows or a December show and having one of her friends do the January show. Then let her decide. Also, in the past few years (and in the past few months) the host special had more to it than the past host. For example, I believe last year's January special was 1.5x the free products. The past host got something like the Ultimate Mandoline...anyhoo, it might be to her benefit to plan to do one in Dec and one in Jan. By the time her show rolls around in Dec, we should know what the Jan specials are.

What are the January host specials for Pampered Chef?

The January host specials for Pampered Chef include a free product bundle with a minimum party sales of $650. The bundle includes the Mix 'N Scraper® and the Deluxe Cooking Blender.

What is the deadline to rebook a party for the January host specials?

The deadline to rebook a party for the January host specials is January 31st.

How can I rebook my party for the January host specials?

You can rebook your party for the January host specials by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by using the online party booking tool on the Pampered Chef website.

Can I still earn host rewards if I rebook my party for the January host specials?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards when you rebook your party for the January host specials. You will receive the host rewards for the new party date, as long as it meets the minimum party sales requirement.

Are there any restrictions for rebooking a party for the January host specials?

There are no restrictions for rebooking a party for the January host specials. However, the party must take place in January and meet the minimum party sales requirement in order for the host to receive the free product bundle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melheather