• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January and February Host Specials?

In summary, when do you all think we will find out the January and February host specials? I'm getting antsy, even though I don't quite need those dates filled yet. But, in a couple weeks I'll want to start enticing people to book for January and February. Anyone have leads on that info?
JAE
When do you all think we will find out the January and February host specials? I'm getting antsy, even though I don't quite need those dates filled yet. But, in a couple weeks I'll want to start enticing people to book for January and February. Anyone have leads on that info?

I am sure they will fill us in on the the specials in the nov. consultant news

What I tell people who want to do something after the holidays is that January is usually one of our best host specials.

Not to be a smart a$$ or anything, but how can PC top the 60% off on cookware special. ;)

Leigh0725 said:
Not to be a smart a$$ or anything, but how can PC top the 60% off on cookware special. ;)

How about 60% off stoneware!!

Leigh0725 said:

Hey, better a smart one than a dumb one. :D

I feel like I had a better response to the 60% off cookware (booking wise) than the stoneware special we had this pass February. I know one of my guests is wanting the stainless steel mixing bowls at 60% off.

Two years ago they had One and half times Free Products.. ex: $600 show got FPV as if it were a $900 show!!!!!..that was a GREAT booking tool! I hope they do that one again soon.

Last edited:
Holy Cow! That would be a HUGE incentive to book!!!! What if everyone contacted HO to bring this back. ;)

Yes i remember that one and half show special for hosts i think that was my best jan. ever i had alot of people wanting to take part in that and treat themselves to things they didn't get on their christmas list lol

pamperedlinda said:
Two years ago they had One and half times Free Products.. ex: $600 show got FPV as if it were a $900 show!!!!!..that was a GREAT booking tool! I hope they do that one again soon.

I remember that! That WAS a great incentive!

pamperedlinda said:

I want this special back, I had big sales that month - all of my host wanted that extra free stuff

That was a GREAT month for me

~

pamperedlinda said:
That would be wonderful!!! Talk about getting the new year off to a great start!!!

Well, I sent an inquiry to HO. Hopefully they respond. ;)

Leigh0725 said:
Well, I sent an inquiry to HO. Hopefully they respond. ;)

Hate to disappoint you, but the monthly host and guest specials were probably decided months ago. AND there is no way that HO will tell you at this point what the specials are for Jan & Feb. We'll find out in Nov.

One NC at the Director Event I sat with the girl from marketing who designs the catalog. When I told her that I thought the catalog looked great she paused for a moment and said, "I had to think back to that catalog! We've just finised the spring one." So at NC, they already had the layout of the spring catalog finished and have already determined what the new products would be for Spring!

When I was in apparel manufacturing, all of the clothes we were making at any given time would be in stores to buy one year later. So Becky is right, everything has already been determined. With that, keep sending ideas to HO... they do listen and take what we have to say into consideration!!!! It might not be instantaneous, but it should happen down the road!

I'm sure that HO is more than well aware of how much everyone LOVED the extra FPV! I'd sure like to see that one again too.

Its just like with retail - if you think about it - fall clothes are out the beginning of summer and around March or so, summer clothes are out - manufacturers think way ahead - same with PC. Right now they've decided spring/summer already - and are probably thinking ahead to next fall/winter!

I'd love to see the 1 1/2 times FPV come back! That was the Jan incentive 3 years ago when I started, making my first month one of my biggest months ever!

Jane Miller the director of promotions and incentives came to Roseville, CA last night to speak to our group. Though she couldn't reveal to us what Jan/Feb promotions were...what she DID say was:
1) Fill an EARLY January calendar, like the first 2 weeks.
2) "we listened to YOU"
3) there will be 2 guest specials in Jan
4) there will not be the 5 day grace into Feb for January sales ~ "you won't need it"
5) She hinted the consultant incentive is going to amazing ~
6) Nov 1 Consultant News will reveal Jan host/guest (
7) Dec 1 HO will reveal the consultant incentive (my notes don't say, not sure if it's Dec or Jan)
8) there will be a Dec consultant promotion

She kept mentioning "CHOICES" ~ "FREE PRODUCTS" ~ "DEC-JAN"

Kitchen2u said:
Jane Miller the director of promotions and incentives came to Roseville, CA last night to speak to our group. Though she couldn't reveal to us what Jan/Feb promotions were...what she DID say was:
2) "we listened to YOU"
4) there will not be the 5 day grace into Feb for January sales ~ "you won't need it"
7) Dec 1 HO will reveal the consultant incentive (my notes don't say, not sure if it's Dec or Jan)

Wow Ginny! Thanks for the great info!

One idea you guys can do to fill your January (this is what I will be doing) is 12 days of Christmas in January....Why have Christmas end in December? ;)

That sounds so exciting!

Kitchen2u said:
2) "we listened to YOU"

That sounds great!!!!!! I'm really excited!

Yeah Ginny! Thanks. I'm booking early January. I have my own incentive that month. It's my birthday AND my 3rd year with PC. I'm offering a cake with my January shows.

pamperedlinda said:

That was an amazing special. I had a host that month who had $1100 in sales. She got $240 in free product & 4 1/2 price items.

Kitchen2u said:
2) "we listened to YOU"

Oh my gosh! I'm so antsy to find out what this is. I can hardly stand it! I get really motivated by free things. It's easier for me to promote a certain month when I'm extra excited about something, too.

Just wondering: One and a half times free Products as the host special...

How would that work for the Past host booking benefit?

Also:

I am new, but I don't understand this. I thought I have until the 5th of the following following month to submit a show (I thought I technically have until Nov 5 to submit a September show). Am I wrong on this? Not that I would encourage this...

kam said:

It was only for the free product, not the half-price, discount or booking benefit. At least when this special was held in the past. There is no confirmation that this will be the special ever again.

kam said:
I am new, but I don't understand this. I thought I have until the 5th of the following following month to submit a show (I thought I technically have until Nov 5 to submit a September show). Am I wrong on this? Not that I would encourage this...
You actually have until the end of the month after the current selling season, although I don't think that HO has to honor the sale items after the end of the month following the sale. The 5th has been in submit-by date for incentives, for the past year or so. That's why it's always very important to read the fine-print on sales and incentives, because HO can change them from month to month.

kam said:

Also:

For the past host booking benefit - there was a special discounted item for the past host at the show - but it wasn't really great.....seems like it was the dessert plates.

You have until the 31st (or 30th - whichever is the last day) of the Month to turn in shows from the previous month. So I have until Oct 31st to turn in shows from September.

Sometimes, when we have a special promotion - like Sellathon - we have until the 5th day of the next month to turn in sales from the previous month, and have it still count towards the promotion. For instance: November is Sellathon, and we have until Dec. 5th to close out and turn in November shows, and have them count for sellathon.

Wow! I already have 2 people that definately want to do a show in January. I am going to have to work on some more bookings since it is going to be so huge!

oh boy!! That all sounds really exciting!! Can't wait to hear what's in store for us!!

Jane Miller the director of promotions and incentives came to Roseville, CA last night to speak to our group.
Hey Ginny!I was there too! That was an awesome event! :D I can't wait to see what's in store for us come January!!

Last edited:
You actually have until the end of the month after the current selling season, although I don't think that HO has to honor the sale items after the end of the month following the sale.

You have until the 31st (or 30th - whichever is the last day) of the Month to turn in shows from the previous month. So I have until Oct 31st to turn in shows from September.

Thanks - I really thought I had that extra 5-day grace. Not that I would intentionally ever need it - but atleast now I know!

Thanks!!

jcsmilez said:
Hey Ginny!

I was there too! That was an awesome event! :D I can't wait to see what's in store for us come January!!
Shoot! I thought of posting "who's going" but didn't ~ meet you next time! Who are you under?

Shoot! I thought of posting "who's going" but didn't ~ meet you next time! Who are you under?

Ginny,

I'm down down the line from Barbara Duke.

Barbara
Deena
Jane Lair
Leila Dumore
little ol' me!

:D

I imagine most of the people there are under Barbara Duke - is that true?

[/QUOTE]Sometimes, when we have a special promotion - like Sellathon - we have until the 5th day of the next month to turn in sales from the previous month, and have it still count towards the promotion. For instance: November is Sellathon, and we have until Dec. 5th to close out and turn in November shows, and have them count for sellathon.[/QUOTE]

Let me ask a question regarding this....if I have October shows that don't close until Nov...do they count towards sellathon? Or do the shows have to be dated for Nov?

ChefBeckyD said:
For the past host booking benefit - there was a special discounted item for the past host at the show - but it wasn't really great.....seems like it was the dessert plates.

Sometimes, when we have a special promotion - like Sellathon - we have until the 5th day of the next month to turn in sales from the previous month, and have it still count towards the promotion. For instance: November is Sellathon, and we have until Dec. 5th to close out and turn in November shows, and have them count for sellathon.

Let me ask a question regarding this....if I have October shows that don't close until Nov...do they count towards sellathon? Or do the shows have to be dated for Nov?

Shows must be held and submitted in November to qualify for the sell-a-thon. Always read the fine print on the promo flyer when in doubt! Plus, that will save your hiney if need be! :)

pamperedlinda said:
One year they did DOUBLE the host benefits!!!! I'd like that!!!! I had my best January I ever had!
I'm looking forward to finding out what the jan and feb specials are, and doesn't the director's addition get posted this week?
I hope you directors will share! Please!:love: :D

1. What are the host specials for January and February?

The January and February host specials have not been officially announced yet. However, we typically release this information a few weeks before the start of the month, so keep an eye on our website and social media pages for updates.

2. Can you give us any hints about the January and February host specials?

Unfortunately, we are not able to share any specific details about the January and February host specials until they are officially announced. However, we can assure you that they will be worth the wait!

3. How can I find out about the January and February host specials?

The best way to stay updated on our host specials is by subscribing to our email newsletter and following us on social media. You can also check our website for the latest promotions and deals.

4. Can I start booking parties for January and February now?

Absolutely! While we don't have the specific dates for the January and February host specials yet, you can still start booking parties for those months. As soon as the specials are announced, you can let your guests know and they can take advantage of the deals.

5. Are there any incentives for hosting a party in January and February?

Yes, there will be special incentives for hosting a party in January and February. These will be announced along with the host specials, so stay tuned for more information!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Shows