• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Solve Your Newsletter Frustration: Copy & Paste Pictures to Email Like a Pro!

In summary, the conversation discusses ways to copy and paste pictures into an email newsletter, including saving the pictures to the computer and using the formatting options in the email editor to adjust the size. It also mentions the importance of checking usage rights and permissions for pictures from external sources. Additionally, the conversation touches on the possibility of adding text or captions to the pictures in the newsletter.
brendaivette
I am trying to do my own newsletter, I know there is a thread in here somewhere, but can't find it..................

how do i get the pictures to copy and paste to my email, i cannot do this, they copy and paste to my word document, but when i copy to my email the pictures will not come out.....................

i just don't want anyone to have to open up the file, once they open up the email i want it to be automatic............

e.g. like the outlet flyer...............:cry: :cry: :cry:

brendaivette said:
I am trying to do my own newsletter, I know there is a thread in here somewhere, but can't find it..................

how do i get the pictures to copy and paste to my email, i cannot do this, they copy and paste to my word document, but when i copy to my email the pictures will not come out.....................

i just don't want anyone to have to open up the file, once they open up the email i want it to be automatic............

e.g. like the outlet flyer...............:cry: :cry: :cry:

Well.. To begin with it depends on what email program you are using and how the recipient's email is set up.

I never see pictures in email automatically because I don't have my Outlook set up to view incoming email in HTML.

If the format of your outgoing email is HTML (In Outlook) then Insert a picture and it should show up in the email itself on your end.

ETA: If the problem is you don't have a file to insert, then in Windows, open Paint and Paste the picture into that. Save to an image file and then you have an image to insert within the email.

Hi there,I understand your frustration with trying to find the thread about newsletters. Have you tried using the search function to look for keywords related to newsletters or email formatting? That might help narrow down the results and make it easier to find the thread you're looking for.As for getting pictures to copy and paste into your email, have you tried saving the pictures to your computer and then inserting them into your email as attachments? That way, when someone opens the email, they will automatically see the pictures without having to open a separate file.I'm not familiar with the outlet flyer you mentioned, but if it's a similar format to what you're trying to achieve, perhaps you can reach out to the creator and ask for tips or advice on how they formatted their newsletter.I hope this helps and good luck with your newsletter!

1. How do I copy and paste pictures into my email newsletter using Pampered Chef products?

To copy and paste pictures into your email newsletter using Pampered Chef products, first ensure that the pictures are saved to your computer. Then, open your email newsletter template and click on the area where you want to insert the picture. Right-click and select "Paste" to insert the picture into your newsletter.

2. Can I resize the pictures I copy and paste into my email newsletter?

Yes, you can resize the pictures you copy and paste into your email newsletter. Simply click on the picture and drag the corners to adjust the size. You can also use the formatting options in your email editor to adjust the size of the picture.

3. Will the pictures I copy and paste into my email newsletter be high quality?

If the pictures are saved in high resolution on your computer, then they will maintain their quality when copied and pasted into your email newsletter. However, if the pictures are low resolution or small in size, they may appear blurry or pixelated in the newsletter.

4. Can I copy and paste pictures from websites or other sources into my email newsletter?

Yes, you can copy and paste pictures from websites or other sources into your email newsletter. However, be sure to check the usage rights and permissions for the pictures before using them in your newsletter.

5. Is it possible to add text or captions to the pictures I copy and paste into my email newsletter?

Yes, you can add text or captions to the pictures you copy and paste into your email newsletter. Most email editors have options to add text boxes or captions to pictures. You can also add text separately near the picture to provide context or information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • K.Shaffer